Recent content by hsoulz

  1. hsoulz

    CAPCUT PRO - 30 DAYS

    Free CapCut Pro for 7 days for all customers who want to try it! Comment "CapCut 7day free" to get yours.
  2. hsoulz

    CAPCUT PRO - 30 DAYS

    CAPCUT PRO - 30 DAYS PRICE: $1.60 VALIDITY: 30 DAYS ACCOUNT TYPE: PRIVATE FEATURES - CapCut Pro access for 30 days - Video & photo editing tools - Suitable for TikTok, YouTube, Reels, Shorts and content creation - Private account access - Login on a maximum of 2 devices: - 1...
  3. hsoulz

    How you earn with TikTok

    If you want to make travel vlogs, there are two good directions you can consider. First, you can do affiliate marketing for travel-related products, such as backpacks, suitcases, and other items people commonly need when traveling. Second, and I think this is quite a good option, you can make...
  4. hsoulz

    My journey of teaching my 2-month-old daughter to sleep independently — no pacifier, no rocking to sleep ❤️

    When my wife and I had our first daughter, she was 1 month old when I made a post on the BHW forum. I was lucky enough to receive so many congratulations, as well as valuable advice and experiences from the admins and wonderful members here. I tried applying some of the methods people...
  5. hsoulz

    The current state of gmail account buy/sell

    8.5 billion emails, sir. Because if it were 8.5 billion dollars, that would be a universe-scale event. But 8.5 billion emails on our side is already absolutely terrifying.
  6. hsoulz

    The current state of gmail account buy/sell

    8.5 billion emails, sir.:))))
  7. hsoulz

    The current state of gmail account buy/sell

    Yo, I’m from Vietnam. There was this case recently where three young dudes got arrested by the police back in March for buying and selling a massive amount of Gmail accounts 8.5 billion worth. When I read the news, I was like this is fucking insane. 8.5 billion is not a small number at all...
  8. hsoulz

    does buying youtube subscribers work

    I used to buy a ready made YouTube channel with 1k subscribers, thinking I could skip the hard part of building a channel from zero and jump straight into monetization. I figured I’d just upload videos and wait for the views and money to roll in. Man, the reality hit me hard. My videos got...
  9. hsoulz

    My wife and I just had a baby girl. please give me some advice and share your experiences because I feel like I’m going crazy.

    It’s only been one month since our daughter was born. Everything happened so fast — there’s definitely joy and happiness, but the stress is absolutely overwhelming. I’m stressed 24/7 from hearing her cry and fuss non-stop. Some days it feels like this one month has been a whole year already. I...
  10. hsoulz

    Are strong TikTok ad accounts a myth?

    I used to run a TikTok affiliate channel before. It was promoting those sex enhancement pills, so the content was pretty spicy and sensitive. TikTok kept deleting my videos like crazy. But I saw a few other channels doing the same thing and they were still making it work. After observing them...
  11. hsoulz

    still making money from blogging?

    I'm currently writing a blog about AI, but it seems like people are reacting quite negatively to it. Still, I'm pushing through — who knows, maybe in the future I'll build an AI community, and perhaps even make money from it.
  12. hsoulz

    Neuralink Brain Chip by Elon Musk: A Future That Is Coming or Just a Dream?

    This project is being developed for people with quadriplegia — those who can’t move or get around like normal people. It helps them control computers and even work properly. These are people who are stuck in one place for their entire lives. They can’t even clean themselves or feed themselves...
  13. hsoulz

    Neuralink Brain Chip by Elon Musk: A Future That Is Coming or Just a Dream?

    You just need to go on X and check whether it's real or not. All the people who signed up for the chip trial are disabled individuals. For them, going crazy or dying after getting the chip implanted isn't any more frightening than missing out on an opportunity to change their lives, right...
  14. hsoulz

    Neuralink Brain Chip by Elon Musk: A Future That Is Coming or Just a Dream?

    Just imagine: when you are drowning in the middle of the ocean with no one around, and suddenly a lifebuoy falls from somewhere — would you grab it? It’s the same for people with disabilities. Whether they choose it or not, they won’t suddenly become healthy again, right? But if they try it...
  15. hsoulz

    Do AI-Generated Blogs Still Rank with Basic Tweaks in 2026?

    In fact, besides using AI to write, we also use it to search for the information we need, and to filter information so we can write better articles. It’s not necessarily a bad thing. Because AI is simply a tool, not something we ask to write and then just copy and post directly to a blog. It’s...
Back
Top