Recent content by Hot_Box

  1. H

    Does anyone still build web 2.0s on purpose

    Mostly tier 2 now. a fresh web 2.0 with one article and zero links of its own doesnt have much to pass directly to a money page anyway.
  2. H

    Aged domain vs fresh domain for local travel site- which ranks faster in 2026?

    For that niche I'd only pay for aged if the old backlinks point to travel pages you can actually rebuild keeping those old urls live makes more sense than buying the domain just for da then redirecting everything
  3. H

    Are backlinks still worth investing in during 2026?

    I look at whether the linking page itself gets indexed and starts ranking for anything if Google barely values for that page then idc what dr the domain has
  4. H

    seo sports streaming website

    I'd build separate category pages for each sport instead of trying to rank the homepage for everything. Match pages to searches around leagues and schedules too since broad sports streaming terms will be much harder.
  5. H

    Directory Site Indexing Challenge

    I wouldnt manually request thousands again. Start with a small batch of your strongest city and profile pages and see if they stay indexed for a few weeks before opening up the rest.
  6. H

    Which backlinks types are giving the best long term results right now?

    For long term I've had better results from relevant guest posts on sites that actually rank for their own keywords. I'd take one of those over five high dr links from sites with no real traffic
  7. H

    AMA: I'm Quitting Reddit. Ask Me Anything You've been wanting to Know. 1 Question per Person

    what was the earliest sign that made you realize reddit wasnt worth scaling anymore?
  8. H

    Best current AI workflow for controlled character animation from a fixed reference?

    I've had better results splitting it into two steps lock the motion with a driving video first then use the character reference for identity since trying to prompt exact turns and timing usually starts changing the face or clothes
  9. H

    Expired domain or fresh domain?

    Fresh unless the expired one has a really clean history and links that match the niche. I'd rather start from zero than inherit backlinks that look good in a tool but have no real value
  10. H

    Reddit keeps banning my new account

    If multiple fresh accounts get bent before you even post much then I look at what they have in common. Could be an old restriction tied to your setup rather than the content itself Check if the bans happen right after sign up or only after your first few actions that should tell you whether...
  11. H

    A simple landing page can beat a much more polished one

    I've seen removing stuff improve conversions more than adding it one clear headline plus proof and one cta often beats a page that makes people scroll just to understand the offer
  12. H

    Impression are going doing while I refreshed the Content

    Exactly especially during an update it's better to have one clean before and after comparison than keep moving things around.
  13. H

    are smaller accounts getting decent reach for you?

    Yeah small accounts can still get decent reach imo. the first few posts are inconsistent but one good reel can easily outperform the follower count.
  14. H

    Google filled SERPs beyond page 6 with Youtube videos

    Feels like if Google sees the query as something people want to watch then normal articles have a much smaller window to rank now.
  15. H

    Impression are going doing while I refreshed the Content

    I'd wait for the update to finish before changing more pages. 2 days is way too early to judge the refresh and more changes now will make it harder to know what actually caused the drop
Back
Top