I'm not sure what you guys are trying to say but if someone could help me out that'd be great.
I have ADHD and I have been taking 8 hr ritalin almost everyday and read case studies,methods and articles. I'm very dedicated and willing to work hard. I just need to know the right path to...
Hey everyone
I started I.M some time with a starting fund and I have spent all of it on things that didn't work out for me...Right now I have 70$ left and I would appreciate if the good people here at BHW could give me some tips on where to go with that kind of small budget....
So far I have...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.