Recent content by hillbilly181

  1. H

    Higher payouts than adsense?

    Thanks so much guys. I don't want to get paid less. I can open an adsense account with my mothers information and use that, correct? Is that bad for tax season? Also, does adsense ban for using black hat seo? I'm trying to determine the reason why I was banned. If I reopen an account, I don't...
  2. H

    Higher payouts than adsense?

    Ok, because unfortunately my adsense got banned. Does Chitka payout well? Is it a legitimate alternative?
  3. H

    Higher payouts than adsense?

    I've been using adsense for a while but I'm wondering which could payout higher? Thank you since I don't feel like individually testing each
  4. H

    Italy Proxy

    Hi, I am in need of a good Italy proxy. Will pay a yr upfront. Will be used to view rai.tv (italian channels)
  5. H

    Where To Buy 1 Stable Italian Proxy

    why yes i do-a!
  6. H

    Where To Buy 1 Stable Italian Proxy

    I would like to buy 1 (just one) Italian proxy for 1yr. I need to use proxy and not VPN. Should only come out to a few bucks a month
  7. H

    Craigslist Marketing

    Delete Thread
  8. H

    Online Survey Sites

    Hi, I did a bit of research and couldnt find anything. What is a good survey site for others to complete? I get a good amount of traffic and instead of using Clickbank would like to have one of those sites where the user completes a survey and I get cash for it. Anyone know of these...
  9. H

    Help me rank this keyword

    pwned. no wonder it was so hard to rank though. competition = high
  10. H

    Help me rank this keyword

    nevermind
  11. H

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Go to this video, I explain my problem: youtu.be/gZG-21fq_PU I see no golden nuggets here. I can do this for any keyword on your main niche list and find nothing special (I have tried about 10-15). Where do I find these epic keywords? It's frustrating because I paid $97 and it's not coming...
  12. H

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    you gotta put a period between imgur and com and remove the spaces.
  13. H

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hi, You say in the video that you get 99% of your videos to the first page. I haven't had much luck, and here's why. First of all, lets start with your niches section. I assume it takes niches from google trends, yeah? That's cool. I'll use one of todays niches, Christopher Hitchens. Let's see...
  14. H

    5100 searches a month keyword

    hey, if you can rank my keyword in the top spot of google ill pay you $30 per month. If you think you can do this, send me a PM
  15. H

    How to find forums PR4 or higher with html signatures enabled

    I bought a report of 100 forums with accounts created with my url and anchor as a signature for $20 (PR5+) and I ranked pretty damn well with this method. I'm thinking now I can do it on my own. How can I find these forums? Any good google operators? I seem to only find forums with 10 posts...
Back
Top