Recent content by Higma

  1. H

    Why does Google AI Studio require a billing account to deploy web apps on my new account, but let me do it for free on myfirst one?

    In my first account gmail he let me to upload 2 websites by subdomain .ai.studio entirely free but now when i switch to another account gmail and when i want to deploy websites he told me to put card bank billing why ? Can u explain me guys ? or is there is any method can i bypass this thing ?
  2. H

    Bin For google cloud trial

    Guys I just test this bin for google cloud BIN Google Cloud BIN - 37026821108xxxx 3702682110Xxxxx Date - 04/27 Cvv - 0000 or Rnd Vpn IP - USA Vpn App - Any but it doesnt work for me It dont approve any cc Can u give me a solution please
  3. H

    Cpa marketing niche Monopoly Go

    That's it So there is no mod nothing ? All of this fake And when they open boxes or when they do purchases they are nots reals they maybe scrape it from another platform and they edited is it ?
  4. H

    Cpa marketing niche Monopoly Go

    Guys I wanna Know How people find the mod of monopoly Go i wanna download it to do cpa for it i see many videos that people have millions of cash and unlimited dices Its not photoshoped Because when he plays he reduce the number can u tell me How is it a privatee server Like he can do anything...
  5. H

    How can I write an FFmpeg script to completely uniquify TikTok videos for YouTube Shorts? I want to strip all metadata, alter the MD5 hash, and slight

    Men Look I have too much ideas but the problem is editing and uploading videos because me i wanna target the 1 tier world countries because it has better cpm But the problem when i test editing in the first time it was very hard im doing cpa marketing especially niche : games
  6. H

    How can I write an FFmpeg script to completely uniquify TikTok videos for YouTube Shorts? I want to strip all metadata, alter the MD5 hash, and slight

    Can u give me this script ? So me my niche is cpa markering So i scrape some videos from tiktok and upload it in youtube because i feel very lazy in editing
  7. H

    How can I write an FFmpeg script to completely uniquify TikTok videos for YouTube Shorts? I want to strip all metadata, alter the MD5 hash, and slight

    Guys Just Listen to me Im doing cpa marketing And my niche games So I need to drive traffic from the social media like ytb titkot etc... And the problem Is Editing im a beginner and it make too mmuch exhausted So i want to steal some videos from tiktok or any other social media app whatever and...
  8. H

    Is IPTV worth it in 2026 ?

    Guys i wanna ask can u give us best grey hat niches for 2026 ? Like IPTV or digital products i dont know what the best from your opinions
  9. H

    Niche gaming : What the type of games do i need to promote

    Guys i just wanna know what the type of games the people search on mod for them is it rpg or action or adventure or paid game im so confused can u give me some advices
  10. H

    Proxy

    Yeah But they are trust or not i dont wanna be scammed
  11. H

    Proxy

    Guys From where i buy the proxy is from the officiak website or like i buy from someone selling accounts like in G2G
  12. H

    Cpa video How can i go viral on ytb or tiktok

    So my niche is games I never use paid advertising i test too many games some games i didnt get banned i dont know why but its obvious i promote cpa and another game i promote i got easily ban like ( roblox ) and the cpa offers always app insttal especially that have just in instructions...
Back
Top