Recent content by Henryy1321

  1. H

    Are There Any Tracking Guest Post Links After 90 Days

    yes I usually go through them once a month in fact, just to make sure that the post is there nd the link is working fine. At time some websites may even delete or change the links after sometime thus its better to be safe.
  2. H

    Considering what wallet to use for project help please

    I would choose a simple solution like a self-custodial wallet where you keep USDT nd make your payments avoid using your everyday device, get acquainted with the network fees in advance nd do not believe the myth that the crypto transaction are anonymous becuz of blockchain technology
  3. H

    one narrow niche or related subjects - which works best for blogs??

    actually, I would begin from one major concept, expand on it nd then move to others depending on how many impresions it make nd what kind of audience it attracts.
  4. H

    How to Optimize & Rank 31+ PBN Blogs

    TBH with 31 sites I had leave each one individual, same look/content/linkage across all sites is definitely going to stand out after a while
  5. H

    Need suggestions for SEO learning platforms !

    therefore, do not lose much time trying to decide on which one is better nd choose one course that suits you nd make a website.
  6. H

    How to obtain competitors expired domain

    but if you really want to have that certain domain, then I think you should go for the backorder service prior to its expiration date since expired domains are easily acquired nd may already be taken by the time they expire.
  7. H

    are smaller accounts getting decent reach for you?

    great exposure can be achieved through even small accounts. according to me, it is better to have gud-quality content rather than a large number of follower.
  8. H

    Why Some Backlinks Stop Working After a Few Months

    tbh i’d check the page is still live and indexed every few month , especially for the stronger links. no point wasting hours checking every backlink though, some will naturally drop off.
  9. H

    Am I doing SEO wrong?

    Yes actually I would be less concerned about the DR nd just examine the page which you want to rank. Just find where your top competitors have more links, add some relevant links where there is a need for link nd then observe the results on GSC.
  10. H

    is this network a scam?

    Yes, I would absolutely give that a go in a small amount initially to understand the payments process before diverting any traffic towards it. It is always better to go ahead nd see things for yourself when there are contradicting opinion on something.
  11. H

    Is it possible to earn income with AI content?

    aI is okay for drafts, but when everyone uses the same prompt , then you need something different or you are just creating more noise.
  12. H

    Have you ever redefined the search intent of a page and driven traffic?

    yeah, even faced this issue with informational page too – using the format of the SERP nd not adding any additional keywords seemed to work better for me
  13. H

    Are GBP expired domains for SEO worth it?

    but as far as GBP is concerned, I would like to do more. that includes verification of the backlink history, relevance in the past nd recent activities.
  14. H

    incorrect units of measurement

    first of all, I am going to consider the initial value nd match them against the schema alone targeting of the United States by itself does not imply the conversion of cm/kg.
  15. H

    New sites indexing problem

    firstly, I would try to refrain from producing new content but instead focu on enhancing the quality of at least 20-50 pages as originality nd internal link are more important than just 800 words.
Back
Top