Recent content by helloooo1234

  1. H

    AMA: I'm Quitting Reddit. Ask Me Anything You've been wanting to Know. 1 Question per Person

    And you use same wifi thingy for all of them?
  2. H

    Reddit post service needed

    What is the title of your thread? Reddit post service needed What kind of freelancer and/or service are you looking to hire? Other Describe what type of professional you would like to hire that is not on the list. Reddit poster What expertise level of Freelancer are you hoping to hire...
  3. H

    AMA: I'm Quitting Reddit. Ask Me Anything You've been wanting to Know. 1 Question per Person

    Sam thing is happening with me as well. I use ads power for accounts with residential proxies.
  4. H

    My reddit posts get deleted by filter or by reddit and account gets shadow banned. I use ads power with 300+ profiles.

    I am using adspower with residential proxies from aproxy and almost we are facing immense wave where all our posts are getting deleted by filter and then accounts gets banned. Both new old accounts (upto 1 year old) are getting affected. We created a new subreddit and posts on that sub are also...
  5. H

    "Removed by Reddit " Why this happened?

    How do you warm up your accounts? Because we use ads power and our get banned instantly.
  6. H

    "Removed by Reddit " Why this happened?

    lucky you. May I please ask what anti detect browser or proxy supplier you have? Also like what kind of accounts you use? Do you do any specific type of warm or anything? Please share
  7. H

    Post gets removed by reddit and account bans. is there a way to save account after it

    How do I submit appeal to get this post live again to reddit? Is there a way to do it?
  8. H

    Post gets removed by reddit and account bans. is there a way to save account after it

    There is literally no pattern to it. It happens randomly to any account or post. This post was doing so well but got removed by reddit
  9. H

    Reddit doesnt show any results when I search my brand's name on its AI

    No but there is alot of info on brand available. And yes it shows up in posts and comments
  10. H

    Reddit doesnt show any results when I search my brand's name on its AI

    Yes name shows up in posts, I checked competitors it gives results for them as well
  11. H

    Reddit doesnt show any results when I search my brand's name on its AI

    This is what is shows What does this mean? Does it mean, it knows I am doing self promotion? Is it because of Ai content?
  12. H

    Sorry, this post was removed by reddit filters.

    Hi how is this approach working so far? Can you please share an update? Also when your posts were getting removed, were your accounts also getting shadow banned? Please help
  13. H

    are upvote panels back as normal?

    Can you please share these tools that are still working?
  14. H

    Is there anyyyy (paid and or serviced based) wayy for someone to keep a post alive on Reddit forever?

    I met someone who does marketing on reddit and they said they usually keep their posts live if it doesnt get deleted within 2 days and even if their account gets banned they delete their accounts before it getting banned. I found another promtional post on reddit from a user (whose account was...
  15. H

    Have you guys noticed these kinds of removal lately? Whats the reason behind them?

    When you say new accounts, at what age you call an account new? Because I lost 1 9 months old account because this reddit removal issue.
Back
Top