Recent content by hdzctr

  1. H

    Bulletproof domain registrar in ruo peptide space

    I heard of a few cases of them disabling peptide related domains, also I'm not comfortable with them owning the domain, what if they suspend it and refuse transfer or something like that...
  2. H

    Bulletproof domain registrar in ruo peptide space

    Anyone knows a good bulletproof domain registrar to transfer a .com domain to, it's a peptide web shop. I'm currently on porkbun but I'm afraid it might get disabled after complaints start rolling from competition..
  3. H

    Cloaking tool for peptide ads on META

    Does anyone have experience with running ads with cloakers on Meta? Are they effecient do they still work? I'm especially curious about the white page part, is it better for it to be completely unrelated to money page, or if for example the peptide brand is Nova Peptides, should the white page...
Back
Top