Recent content by HattRiC

  1. H

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    pm me a sample please :)
  2. H

    2 Youtube Accounts on 1 google adsense ?

    Thanks K H R :)
  3. H

    2 Youtube Accounts on 1 google adsense ?

    okay i will research how to link them to one adsense account thanks for the info :)
  4. H

    2 Youtube Accounts on 1 google adsense ?

    It will be my own accounts just want to make different channels but should i link them to the same google adsense or i need another adsense account ?
  5. H

    2 Youtube Accounts on 1 google adsense ?

    Just a quick question can I have a couple youtube accounts on the same google adsense account/email ?
  6. H

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Are your youtube views High retention ? and how many views likes comments would you recommend to use as a new account ? also do you offer real subscribers ? are the other services like twitter, vine with real people following ?
  7. H

    Youtube advice!?

    Could anyone suggest me natural likes subscribers and views service from someone reliable ?
  8. H

    Youtube advice!?

    Hello im thinking about starting to make youtube videos in lets say pranks niche. I was wondering should i buy views and likes before monetizing it or should i leave it natural? Also if anyone has any advice on how record audio whem away from the camera will be appreciated :)
  9. H

    Need a Mobile Expert

    Hello, I need a mobile expert to give me some advice on what features of my app should I make as in-app purchases and also if I should create a website to the app and stuff like that :) IF someone is willing to help me it will be appreciated.
  10. H

    Choosing a Freelancer ? (oDesk)

    How to choose a freelancer I've posted a job and I've received about 15 applicants and ranging prices from $600 to $3000 and even 1 for $10 000 and some hourly prices as well but can't really decide everyone is promising good quality and stuff like that but I did not see anything special in the...
  11. H

    BigBuddy's App$ = $$$$$ - Case Study [Designer Wallpaper App - iOS & Android]

    Hello, just a quick question so it took 3 months to do the code .. ? So there's no chance if I want an app to be able to lunch it after new year is there... ?
  12. H

    IMGFling image hosting that pays - $4.00 per 1,000 views

    For that big of project that you want to create here and having to deal with thousands of customers eventually you will need a team either to delete pictures or to talk with customers and send letters, payouts everything. It will be an impossible task to do it on your own so think about that for...
  13. H

    Bought From Alibaba

    You really need to research a bit more on a seller before you buy if you see T/T payment or Wester Union or Money Gram just keep scrolling down .. this is what I do until I see PayPal. I made an order through Alibaba last month and got my shipment within 1 week so everything was good they even...
  14. H

    App Idea- How to develop it?

    I will do some research on the locals tonight as well. Thanks
  15. H

    App Idea- How to develop it?

    Unfortunately it's only for Mac computers and I'm using Windows 8 .. is there any other suggestion you could give me similar to this storyboard?
Back
Top