Recent content by HashtagHustlers

  1. HashtagHustlers

    Airdrop Farming Question

    Hello I plan to farming a few airdrops. How should I handle wallet management for burn wallets. Any advice ?
  2. HashtagHustlers

    What's female names accounts?

    accounts used for driving traffic to OF
  3. HashtagHustlers

    Best places buy creatives for fb ads

    Creative Market & Fiverr could be good options. Also you can do them yourself using Canva.
  4. HashtagHustlers

    Unlimited free Phone numbers?

    There is no such thing. There are services if you google "receive free sms" that offer some free numbers but I doubt any of them would work. There is also paid services like SMSPVA but again I dont know if it would work or if it will be profitable
  5. HashtagHustlers

    Mobile proxy software

    you can check this thread then https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/earning-50-100-per-phone-you-have-by-renting-it-as-a-proxy-aka-4g-proxies-creating-your-own-proxy.1577736/
  6. HashtagHustlers

    Mobile proxy software

    they allow you to route all the traffic trough a proxy. Orbot for instance is routing your phone traffic trough Tor network creating a transparent proxy
  7. HashtagHustlers

    recommended isp proxies for reddit?

    I had a good experience with Asocks and as far as I can remember they offer a free trial to new members
  8. HashtagHustlers

    manage more than 5 Instagram Accounts

    anyone having success managing insta accounts wth proxy + antidetect ?
  9. HashtagHustlers

    Impersonation on Facebook, that doesn't go against the community strandeds

    If the situation continues and Facebook is not taking action, you may want to consider consulting with a lawyer
  10. HashtagHustlers

    How to build a fashion brand on FB?

    While everything the others member said above is good I want to also mention that in order to see some results I doubt you can only rely on free traffic. If you dont have a budget to advertise it will be very difficult to build a brand.
  11. HashtagHustlers

    Mobile proxy software

    ProxyDroid, Orbot, and Proxy Master
  12. HashtagHustlers

    Crypto gambling website users list discovered

    Could potentially be valuable to companies looking to target high-value customers in the cryptocurrency or online gambling industry. It can be worth a few thousands
  13. HashtagHustlers

    [AMA] Ask me Anything about memecoins or crypto in general

    What is a good starting point for someone that used crypto casually to get into this and learn more without losing a chunk of money ?
  14. HashtagHustlers

    Shadowban

    It is not recommended to use other accounts on the same phone. But you can do it with Appcloner + Proxy
  15. HashtagHustlers

    Crypto market on FB

    This is the perfect time to advertise Crypto with BTC Halving being over.
Back
Top