Recent content by Hare1

  1. H

    Does having a bigger network actually help reach?

    Let me clarify that LinkedIn algorithm does not prioritize engagement with a large network but with follower relevance and qulity.
  2. H

    YouTube views issue

    I think you need to just keep posting, YouTube will retest your videos and rank them if they are good for your audience.
  3. H

    anyone seeing random youtube view spikes?

    I am getting totally different audience in shorts rather than my actual niche. I think it's a YouTube glitch that YouTube is sharing the shorts with the wrong audience.
  4. H

    Are Instagram followers becoming less important?

    Instagram still suggests reels to existing followers, and if your reels are reaching non followers, that means your videos are being tested for non followers interest.
  5. H

    does posting time still matter?

    If you are a new account and want to grow fast, then yes, it matters. Post at a specific time when most people get online because Instagram promotes newly created accounts' content to others, so it will be beneficial.
  6. H

    How to use vidiq and why?

    The free version of vidIQ is not as helpful as the paid one. I used a 1 month free trial with a promo at the beginning of this year on a new channel, and it helped a lot by showing me direction for my content, SEO, and what my competitors are creating that goes viral.
  7. H

    CTR or Retention?

    I would like to know what works best for you and which of these you focus on more. I am mainly focused on CTR and try on every video to make good thumbnails but people are not watching more than 2 minutes. Any tips?
  8. H

    Comments is directly proportional to Algorithm?

    I have heard someone say that, as much as comments you will have on your YouTube videos, the YouTube algorithm will more likely push your videos to more people and help you grow. Is that true? If there are creators here who have experimented with it, please let me know.
  9. H

    Does having more connections improved linkedln profile visibility

    That's right. Having more connections and building a strong profile can help you increase early visibility.
  10. H

    New Joinee

    Thank you all so much. If I need help in the future I will definitely coordinate.
  11. H

    New Joinee

    Hi everyone, I am new here. I have heard about this forum from a friend. I got into tech field just a couple months ago and looking to learn a lot and make friends here. Thanks!
Back
Top