I tried using AI video-to-video style transfers for product videos and it was fine for generating stylized background aesthetics, but the physics warping on our physical product label made it look obviously AI.
On one of my accounts, search made up about 35% of traffic sources on evergreen, step-by-step educational videos, compared to 2% on short-form aesthetic clips relying on trending audio.
I've started searching TikTok for quick visual recipes and cooking hacks before Google, mainly because I can see the actual texture of the food and the cooking steps in 15 seconds without scrolling through a massive wall of text or SEO blog filler.
What helped me most was picking a viral edit and recreating it shot for shot, because it forces you to learn pacing and cut timing faster than any tutorial.
How many uploads are you comparing, and were they posted around the same time with similar hooks, because with only a handful of videos the gap could just be normal variance?
Did you get an actual notice in the app or on the account status page both times, or is it based on views dropping, because low views alone can just be the content not landing?
Pick the metric based on your goal: completion rate and watch time if you want reach, profile views and follows if you want to grow the account, and link clicks if you're selling, since views alone won't tell you if anything is working.
I give more production time to whichever platform keeps earning views after the first week, which is usually YouTube because of search, while TikTok gets quicker cuts since most videos there peak and die within a few days.
I give more production time to whichever platform keeps earning views after the first week, which is usually YouTube because of search, while TikTok gets quicker cuts since most videos there peak and die within a few days.
The error usually clears in 24 to 72 hours if it's a temporary glitch. However, if you have hit Meta's hard limit (usually 2 to 5 business Manager per person), it will not fix itself until you clear space.
Here are the quickest ways to bypass it right now:
Delete old assets: Go to desktop Meta...
I started a fresh travel and hidden gems account in October 2025 and it took about 5 months to hit 10K followers, mostly from hyper-local SEO keywords and high yield IG remixes, so it's slower than before but still doable.
I went from 1 to 3 posts a day for 30 days on a fitness and nutrition account and my reach tripled, but my engagement rare per post dropped by 40% because my audience felt overwhelmed, so I needed up sticking with 2 high quality posts a day.
One that doesn't come up much: replying to comments in the first hour after posting helped my posts get pushed further than chasing the "perfect" posting time ever did.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.