Recent content by golface72

  1. G

    The Free Landing Page Design

    sent you a pm....
  2. G

    [FREE] One Article of 500 words - From EpicWrite

    I'm in for any article in the finance category. Not picky. :)
  3. G

    Bulk Domain Authority Checker Tool - Fastest Tool

    First run through works fine : fast too : i like it. Problem : your new project button that appears after you run the initial group through goes to url : http://www.guest-postings.com/bulk-page-domain-authority-page/ instead of http://www.guest-postings.com/bulk-domain-authority-checker/...
  4. G

    Get Niche Related Foums to Get Natural Traffic on your Website

    If still going on. Anything in finance/business. Thanks
  5. G

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can yoi send me a sample please.
  6. G

    I Want Make My Own Private Blog Network ? Any One Stop Solution Company Out There ?

    You also need content. 3 or 4 well written articles minimum per site to make them look legit. I would recommend doing it yourself as it is very pricey to have others do it for you.
  7. G

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I'd love a review. Thanks
  8. G

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I'll take a review if still available and use on a pretty new site so we can answer how it does for new sites too.
  9. G

    using real websites as tier 1 instead of web 2.0s ?

    What you are doing then is basically creating a blog network whether you realize it or not. Try to use different ip's for the sites. I've never tested it personally but nearly everyone preaches it
  10. G

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Samples please. Good luck with your sales.
  11. G

    Calling All IM/SEO Experts - I Need Journalists for My Hardcover IM Magazine!

    Think you really need to reconsider your plan here. I have no doubt I could give you a hell of an article on how to flat out rank sites (as someone who personally over the course of 6 months outranked experian, equifax, transunion, creditkarma, and freecreditscore.com for all of their big money...
  12. G

    Multiple Smaller Blogs or 1 Huge One

    Can I ask what CMS you are using? I'm concerned with using wordpress for a site that's going to house 300+ articles. Concerned about people actually being able to find stuff even though I've got tons of catagories and site load speed.
  13. G

    Multiple Smaller Blogs or 1 Huge One

    It's not a niche I have been in before with blogs : just with some static html affiliate stuff so I can't say. I realize it may vary by niche but I'm just kinda asking in a general sense.
Back
Top