Recent content by GoldenDragon

  1. G

    Guaranteed $10K a month online/offline hybrid method.

    You can still tweak this method and setup something which will work pretty good! I am testing some things with this at the moment!
  2. G

    {Method} How to Get 4000 hours Watch time on youtube

    I will need to try this!
  3. G

    What should I use to analyse my blog traffic?

    I always use google analytics! Probably the best solution out there!
  4. G

    HOLY CLICK

    Congrats!!! looks like you on a gold mine lol
  5. G

    Take action right now

    Great Thread!
  6. G

    When it rains, it pours!

    Congratulations! It will inspire everyone to strive for bigger things!
  7. G

    Amazon Affiliate journey to $500/month

    Any traffic and Any traffic or sales so far?
  8. G

    Sneaky Clickbank Vendor - This Makes Me Mad!

    What is the chad vendor?
  9. G

    Clickbank in 2018?

    I think the most important is to create value for customers then they will buy products. Everyone is looking to solve their problems.
  10. G

    Mancar's ULTIMATE Clickbank Guide

    Definitely great guide for somebody who want’s to start working on it.
  11. G

    Targeted Lead Generation

    Also, don’t forget email autoresponder.
  12. G

    Targeted Lead Generation

    I agree that it get’s harder cuz of regulations. But if you pick a yoga nishe or something which is not related to medications and don’t promise to cure diseases then you should be good to go. Just need to be careful with that. I am pretty sure writing an article how to lower anxiety with...
  13. G

    Clickbank in 2018?

    I am getting back to Clickbank I am pretty sure it works. When I was doing it 3 years ago I was able to make 5k on automated campaign. You just need to make sure you know what you doing.
  14. G

    Mancar's ULTIMATE Clickbank Guide

    Thanks for the guide. Writing my own one at the moment.
Back
Top