Recent content by Goddessemmah

  1. Goddessemmah

    Making money with a 3D Printing farm

    Hey there, I’m looking to go into 3d art soon and I see you’re having quite a problem with the sales aspect and I’d be willing to help you handle that part as a job. What would you be needing help with, handling social media pages or just cooking up fire content? I’m really passionate about 3D...
  2. Goddessemmah

    Hello from a new member! Ready to learn and connect

    Welcome fellow lurker, good luck on becoming a valuable member on here!
  3. Goddessemmah

    New member here – looking forward to learning from the community

    Welcome! I hope you make incredible impact on here
  4. Goddessemmah

    Kinda new to BHW

    Thank you! I’m working in the portfolio development part soon
  5. Goddessemmah

    Kinda new to BHW

    Thank you!
  6. Goddessemmah

    Kinda new to BHW

    About me: I’m a sales specialist and chat assistant hoping to transition into tech. What kind of sales specialist and chat assistant am I? I’m a chatter, worked with some agencies and several models. Would be talking more about that part of my journey on here. What kind of tech am I looking to...
Back
Top