Recent content by Gloursa

  1. G

    Cloaking - How I Cloak My Google Ads To Get Them Approved

    Hi colleagues, I have a problem. I just launched my campaign, cloaking is not yet activated and the white page has downloaded correctly, but I get this message: "Not eligible : Circumventing systems, Compromised site" The cloaking script is present on the site, but not activated for...
  2. G

    Cloaking - How I Cloak My Google Ads To Get Them Approved

    Hi boss, quick question: this time, my Google advertising account has been banned for copyright infringement, but this happened after I set up the cloaker, and the black keywords were already there, so where could the problem be coming from? I feel like I've had a visit from Council Beef on my...
  3. G

    Cloaking - How I Cloak My Google Ads To Get Them Approved

    Hi boss, first of all, thank you for this comprehensive thread and perfect explanation. I was able to follow it myself and managed to cloak my replica sales website. However, my Google ad was first approved and then less than 24 hours later it was suspended for counterfeiting, even though I...
Back
Top