Recent content by GlacierMan

  1. G

    wanting to start an adult site, domain, hosting etc.

    Lol Njalla is more strict than any other domain, banned without any reason... Buy multiple domain Namescheap also works. For hosting you try Alexhosting
  2. G

    Telegram Channel - Stars Monetization Missing Settings – Even With Subscriptions Enabled

    When you select content , tao on send message and hold you see 3 option.... You see "Make this content paid" click on it and set the star you want for the content and click send message , That's it
  3. G

    [SOCNET STORE] Digital Goods Marketplace | Telegram, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Discord, TikTok... | Low Prices, High Quality

    @SocNet Store please don't behave like shaddy people. Like I order you didn't completed , not single followers you delivered but then you said you will refund but at last you say read description. I will request admin to recheck your @SocNet Store ability to deliver the product he promised...
  4. G

    [SOCNET STORE] Digital Goods Marketplace | Telegram, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Discord, TikTok... | Low Prices, High Quality

    What is this bro, I asked to when you will deliver because not single followers reached on ig account and now you read the description? I didn't ask for refill. I asked the followers I order you never complete and says this , what kind scam is this ?
  5. G

    Testing Reddit's New Filters Together.

    It's all about CQS , how reddit create if you use iCloud and gmail then leave 5-7 comment after browsing joined subreddit leave those comments usually help so you get 10-20 karma then aging on android give low cqs and iphone give moderate CQS then 1 week comment 2-3 comment subreddit you are...
  6. G

    SMSINBOX.NET ⭕️ Sim cards for SMS verification⭕️180+ Countries⭕️Long-Term Rental

    Can I get trial balance? Account ID : c173a390-6383-424f-84e7-7f51e0392a40
  7. G

    Testing Reddit's New Filters Together.

    Webshare proxy is not good at all.... Minimum 5 natural comment must be done before you post a commercial ads comment or if post then also same rule
Back
Top