Recent content by GERoAkeS

  1. G

    CONFIRMED: X.com Has Officially Killed Email Signup on Web

    Found that one out and was like..bruh..that’s going to make it worst for people who wants to register from pc but now they can’t because whoever owns the platform wants to game their installation count
  2. G

    Did a test - Premium+ makes no difference

    I think the problem is that Musk runs the show nowadays after what he did when he was joking around to buy Twitter. If the Twitter board let him chicken out, he wouldn’t have owned the platform and we would kept the same Twitter engineers and teams before musk brought it. The algorithm has...
  3. G

    Weights for the X algorithm have been publicly released

    Its accurate. here is my table but its just more information based on my harness thats made by an LLM that is based on the source (some data could be in-accurate because I kind of ask the LLM to rewrite based on the codebase weight to make a harness test case script.)...
  4. G

    So X has open sourced the For You timeline, do you think service providers will optimise this?

    Depends? I don’t know. Their weights are disclosed but I am still skeptical about it but we do know that Twitter/X is for sure focusing on putting more weights if you share via DMs or copy link. Whereas reply account are heavily weighted (that are mutual followers that interact by replying that...
  5. G

    grown 15k followers and 7 million+ impressions in 14 days started on twitter nsfw account

    Impressive that you managed to gain alot of followers just by posting nsfw videos. I think the reason why nobody is clicking the link in the bio is most likely you are not putting call to action links in your post. From what I have seen is that for videos, I would guess people would be on their...
  6. G

    How to Scale a Faceless Anime Channel? Need BHW Advice on CTR, Algorithm & Competitor Strategy

    Follow their advice as they made great pointers. Also thing to note is CTR lower could also possibly be that the thumbnail you made are lower quality or it’s not fitting with the title and the thumbnail. From what I have seen in manga dubs or anime channels that I noticed is that, they both...
  7. G

    [LEAK] Internal YouTube Docs: How the "Relatedness" System Nukes Your Channels (2026 Update)

    is this legit or just ai generated spam? The photo are questionable also.
  8. G

    manage over 30 tiktok multiple accounts on same phone

    Never heard of that. What’s that?
  9. G

    How did this account get 2.1M followers?

    Looking at her history, she created the account in August 2022, but did not post anything until January 2023 https://x.com/search?q=(from%3ATheFigen_)%20until%3A2023-01-31%20since%3A2023-01-01&src=typed_query You would see alot of replied and no tweets. All of the previous tweets are deleted...
  10. G

    X is rolling out more detection for automation & spam

    this is quite funny because I am never hold the faith towards Nikita because this guy isn’t even fixing the whole bot debacle, it would circle around Twitter/x bot around and around finding another loopholes. And trying to check to see if human users are actually scrolling is also funny too...
  11. G

    It is true? Before X became X, its famous blue bird actually had a name: Larry.

    I guess so. While reading this I have a familiar feeling I see that name from somewhere but it’s actually a name for the mascot of a twitter bird. What Elon musk by rebranding’X’ is so trash and garbage anyways. I really like Twitter icon designs. But it was during the time, Jack Dorsey was a...
  12. G

    I took a look at X/Twitter algorithm works

    Not sure what policy they would add. But again, this whole codebase has been read by LLMs. So not really sure if Twitter/X would plan on adding some of the new policies about it.
  13. G

    I took a look at X/Twitter algorithm works

    Basically. Elon Musk haven’t even fix the botted followers situation and made it even worst tbh.
  14. G

    Looking for active RT & Quote Engagement Groups on X/Twitter – where members genuinely support each other with reposts and quotes for faster growth?

    Often times it’s hard to find one lmao. I heard the other user about “premium” retweet group but they haven’t gave enough information about it lol
  15. G

    I took a look at X/Twitter algorithm works

    So recently, xAI engineers/organization released an source code on how X/Twitter algorithm works but before we continue, the algorithm source code that are released don't have the specific, as what the user, Tenobrus said, "the released x algo repo is super barebones. it doesn't include any info...
Back
Top