Recent content by geraldnorthen

  1. G

    High Quality Vcc For Every Day Use

    So far here is my report, but it's incomplete and should not be considered a full review yet until I can test with more time and more scenarios: The funding process was very seamless and I liked that some certain cryptos are supported that some platforms don't support. As for the card...
  2. G

    Payx.gg | Issue Virtual Card | Low Fee and Cheaper price

    I don't want any trial, I wanted to purchase the service. I wanted to just check if it's still working now, and what kind of payments it would be supported for. Does it work for at least one-time payments and does it also work for recurring subscriptions, some examples of which I gave in my...
  3. G

    Is AI Agents worth learning?

    If it's for just general business automation or a vague notion like you'll make lots of money automatically with very less effort if you know just couple of tricks here and there, then I would say no actually don't bother with it, it'll probably cost more money and time than you can afford. If...
  4. G

    High Quality Vcc For Every Day Use

    I've decided to try your service now, currently attempting to load some funds into the account, if I have any issue I can let you know over pm or telegram.
  5. G

    High Quality Vcc For Every Day Use

    No problem I plan to load a bit more than $20, such as $25 or even $30. Sounds good thank you, I might try it soon then.
  6. G

    High Quality Vcc For Every Day Use

    I want to try your service. Does it work for one time payment like the $20 fee you have to pay to port in phone number to Google Voice? Does it also work for recurring subscriptions, such as Google Gemini subscription, Google One, and for example Claude, ChatGPT and other subscription services?
  7. G

    Payx.gg | Issue Virtual Card | Low Fee and Cheaper price

    Hello I might be interested to try your service, does it still work now? Is it supported for one time payments? For example is it supported to pay the one-time fee required to Google Voice for porting in a phone number? Also, might it be working for recurring subscriptions such as Google Gemini...
  8. G

    ⭐⭐⭐⭐Reliable VCC Seller ✅⭐ Ads VCC ✅⭐ Online Payment VCC ❤️ Reloadable VCC ❤️ Fast, & Affordable ❤️ Refund Warranty ❤️ Quick Support ✅

    I may be interested to try it, does your service still work? Is it supported for one time payments, such as to pay the one-time fee to Google Voice required to port in a phone number? Does it work for recurring subscriptions such as Google Gemini or other Google products, and things like this?
  9. G

    ⚡Convancard⚡One Card for ⭐Ads⭐AI Subs⭐ E-commerce⭐ – VCC That Works ⭐No kyc verification required⭐

    I am interested does your service work for things like: - One time payments. Example: Google Voice one time payment to port in phone number from different provider - Recurring payments: For example, Google Gemini subscription, Claude or ChatGPT subscription, things like that.
  10. G

    ✅ ⚡ Premium Virtual Cards | NO KYC | NO LIMITS | Instant Activation | Ad Campaign Ready | Apple Pay, Google Pay Support

    Interested in your service. I see from this thread recurring subscriptions are not supported, is that correct? Before I pay for the card tell me if your card works for the one time payment needed when porting in a phone number to Google Voice? Or is it not supported to use it for this purpose...
  11. G

    ✅ For Trial Accounts VCC ✅ Visa & Mastercard Options ✅ $1 & $2 Balance ✅ ChatGPT-Semrush-Microsoft-Spotify Etc. ✅ High Quality VCC

    I may pm you because I want to try it on a website whose merchant is stripe. I want to buy a subscription but they only support card and paypal. They allow a top up with crypto, which I may have to go with for now, but would prefer the subscription. I can pm you the site and the amount needed.
  12. G

    Trying to promote music. All of my trial-reels have tanked so far

    Hmm I think the account might be fine then. Do you have more followers on TikTok than Instagram? Content repurposed from TikTok to Instagram usually performs worse on Instagram, but honestly that's because the examples I see usually the person is growing faster on TikTok anyway to begin with...
  13. G

    Can we stop with the AI translations?

    I guess it can be hard to tell but I guess if you thought the translated opinion was just as unoriginal and unhelpful as a person intentionally just making a BS reply on here for whatever reason, then I guess it's possible they were both unhelpful. Or maybe they were just unhelpful to you in...
  14. G

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I saw yours on a random github and I'm interested to try your proxies, I may need only static ISP or even datacenter so for those I might even buy one to try it. How I can get a trial of 1 resi proxy in case I need resi for some of them? By the way do you offer static resi proxy or only rotating?
  15. G

    Static Residential USA or non USA proxy that is actually residential when checked. Or, cheapest datacenter

    Very new to this. I tried proxy-cheap.com USA, just 1 static residential proxy since I wanted to try it fast. Using an IP checker I see that even if the abuse score is very low, which is cool, it's still actually considered a datacenter IP by the checker, also telling me exactly the details of...
Back
Top