Hi !
I'm looking for some feedback from anyone dealing with Chinese traffic, or users who are based in China.
I have a few clients over there and I'm trying to provide them with WireGuard tunnels. The problem is exactly what you'd expect: the Great Firewall (GFW) easily detects the WireGuard...
I've made an article recently about wireguard :
https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/mobile-proxy-with-wireguard.1839834/
I found it the easiest way to use a proxy for begginers. They just have to scan a QR code to be ready !
Hello everyone !
In my quest of creating the perfect UDP proxy, i ended up making a wireguard mobile proxy ...
Socks5 proxy with UDP will most of the time lead to WEBTRC leak due to our browser. And blocking WebTRC is suspicious.
I find it a lot easier than adding a socks5 proxy on...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.