Put yourself in the shoes of your customers and just imagine for a moment that you are on an e-commerce website and you are about to purchase something and BOOM!, a message telling you that the site isn't secured....would you put your card details...NO
That is the benefit of SSL...
You want to...
I've seen people talk about investing in yourself which is very good. Let me add this
1. If it's the last money you have on you, you need to be careful about how you spend it. The online competition is high.
2. There are tons of freebies and learning tutorials on the internet. Get a skill.
3. Be...
Hi BHW family, I'm a digital marketer and affiliate marketer. Glad to be part of this family, wish to work with awesome people and also to learn. I will be here to add value as much as i can.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.