Recent content by freejobalerts

  1. F

    easy feat to get past the high-reputation filters

    ok I havent researched how this reputation filter work but my guess was mainly karma upvotes and no reprts so I have multiple indian subreddit for celebrities from 100 memebers to 20k when evenr I create new acct either make it mod or start posting and appriving posts by mod acct from anothe...
  2. F

    The End of Reddit Marketing

    its easy I will post
  3. F

    good and fast indian vpn for windows or chrome

    oh understood U not from india whole hola is blocked in india
  4. F

    good and fast indian vpn for windows or chrome

    plz chk again free version dont hv india
  5. F

    reddit banwave is real guys

    india 4g sim as hot spot always incognito mode
  6. F

    free i2v like pixverse and seaart

    chatgpt etc giving only older answers nobody telling new i2v tools can anybody from bhw knows any other free tools which work in india
  7. F

    reddit banwave is real guys

    may be u dont have multiple acocunts which not get banned yet
  8. F

    reddit banwave is real guys

    already one person posted it and I shown oversmartness but total new devices and 4g proxy no common niche still my acct got banned
  9. F

    free i2v like pixverse and seaart

    m indian google veo and gemini dont work here meta video are rubbish using pixverse and seaart for i2v any other best options
  10. F

    Is the Massive Wave of Reddit Bans beginning?

    whats Dude automod botted few posts with spam. He bought the subs to burn them out.
  11. F

    Reddit banning every account i make.

    vi sim for dynamic ip chorme incognito browser always use gmail new acct also dont have other acct stored in mobile not app not other session also dont show too much activity as soon as acct made workes for me
Back
Top