Recent content by Francesaca

  1. F

    Google Chrome marked my new domain (expired) as Dangerous

    Ofc, an expired domain may have issues, but first I would look into its history nd discard all the suspicious things nd request a review in GSC.
  2. F

    i’m looking for some safe link building ideas

    IMO, the best way to begin is by building niche-specific guest posts and linkable content. I would rather go slow in terms of links and focus on some gud ones.
  3. F

    Author at top tier papers - how do I monetize best?

    from what I understand, these byline have more value than the compensation being offered. I would utilize the bylines to build a strong portfolio nd then go after high-end client for ghostwriting/PR/finance work.
  4. F

    suggest free browser automation tool

    If you need something similar to iMacros but without coding, then try UI.Vision RPA or browserflow. however, if your requirements are quite complex and involve multiple tabs nd dropdowns, then maybe in the long term playwright would be a better option.
  5. F

    need keyword for us tax firms

    for expired domain hunting, I’d check name around taxpro, taxgroup, taxadvisor, taxservice, taxoffice, taxhelp, taxsolutions, taxpartners, taxconsulting + utah/saltlake/slc. many firm use simple service + location combination.
  6. F

    I get lots of organic traffic but i cant find a suitable ad network to monetise

    If the organic traffic is high, then I will begin by solving the issue using the adSense service as premium publisher like mediavine, raptive nd ezoic also assist with the same.
  7. F

    How does reddit filters work?

    karma of 350 will do, but some subreddit also examine the history and pattern of postings by the account. you may want to consider comparing the formatting of your submision to the previously acepted one.
  8. F

    Is Tumblr Still Worth Using Alongside Other Social Platforms?

    tumblr is possibly something to be considered as a secondary tool for driving traffic at the moment. your niche audience might still come in handy so long as you crate content that suits their tastes and interact with them.
Back
Top