Recent content by foxyfox

  1. foxyfox

    TikTok US Account Creation

    Spam patterns get you banned. Post actually good content and get views. too many people complaining about tools while content is bad.
  2. foxyfox

    TikTok US Account Creation

    BTW you're only shadowbanned if you're getting 0 views. It's possible to recover the account after posting for a while but if you're still getting views that's not really a shadowban, it's the algo not warmed up to your content / or your content not performing.
  3. foxyfox

    TikTok US Account Creation

    There's NO such thing as un-official social media schedulers. Nontheless socialclaw is an official API provider and I've gotten 500K views off of my posts on it. It doesn't affect the views at all. Tiktok actually marks the post you posted as coming from the device you originally signed...
  4. foxyfox

    Looking for Guest Post on TechCrunc..

    Hi, I'm looking for a guest post on Tech Crunch (no Press Release's please) Let me know time until delivery & price in DM please! I've seen @shandar @Rmiller commenting on other threads with availability for it but don't have permissions to reply/dm! Thanks
  5. foxyfox

    GSA Website Contact - Automatically Send Your Product/Service to 1,000's of Contact Forms (Discount)

    I am using private proxys btw and don't expect to be banned, but wondering if there's a solution around this considering the use case for this software revolves around bans etc..
  6. foxyfox

    GSA Website Contact - Automatically Send Your Product/Service to 1,000's of Contact Forms (Discount)

    @s4nt0s I have purchased a license and using it with a VPS. If I get banned from the VPS, how can I transfer the license to a new machine and disable the old one? If that's not possible, shouldn't there be a solution for that?
  7. foxyfox

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Can you DM me prices regarding Vogue, GQ or other celebrity related sites?
  8. foxyfox

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hi Can you DM me prices regarding Vogue, GQ or other celebrity related sites?
Back
Top