Recent content by FlyingGains

  1. FlyingGains

    Keyword Based SEO is Dead: How to Actually Rank Pages in 2026 (Google *and* Chatgpt)

    Yup and much of this information has been confirmed by leaks and court documents
  2. FlyingGains

    How many days it will take to learn video editing ?

    Lol these answers must be bots. OP was last seen Aug 19, 2022
  3. FlyingGains

    Question about Google index of MSN articles

    Some articles have noindex tag and still show on Google. I wonder if some articles start without block and later MSN adds noindex
  4. FlyingGains

    Question about Google index of MSN articles

    Good to know. I guess this way is better for big news sites because MSN may outrank their article. But bad for link juice if publisher URL is garbage
  5. FlyingGains

    Question about Google index of MSN articles

    So if canonical=Publisher..I only get link juice from pusblisher site? Not MSN?
  6. FlyingGains

    Question about Google index of MSN articles

    I see some MSN articles get noindex tag for googlebot and others don't. Is this set by MSN? Anyone know what that depends on?
Back
Top