Recent content by finn99

  1. finn99

    Bad Google Ads Leads? The GIGO Principle Explains Why

    Can this be influenced by having Google Analytics on the same page you are promoting?
  2. finn99

    Hello... Does anyone know how to post on Hire a Freelancer?

    The rules are pinned on the Hire a Freelancer forum. The problem in your particular case is that you need to have at least 15 posts to create a thread there...
  3. finn99

    Can Quora Marketing work for local Businesses?

    Is Quora and its community "receptive" to self promotion?
  4. finn99

    Two different languages on the same channel ?

    I would go for two different channels. You can use suffixes like _en or _fr or the like, and you will get your content much more targeted. Even if yt does content translation nowadays, I don't think it's something that's working well (primarily pissing off bilingual people, and just annoying the...
  5. finn99

    X is suing accounts who manipulate metrics

    I was expecting something different from the title too. I came to see what was the extent of their anti-spam campaign and found it only affects the Revenue Sharing program. This is just outright fraud. It would have been huge news otherwise.
  6. finn99

    How Do You Build Trust on Reddit Without Sounding Promotional?

    Is there, in your opinion, some account age, karma value(s), upvote number... that will make an account look like less spammy? What's the minimum you'd age it before even thinking of sending something slightly promotional? (Or for example, mentioning your own product while disclosing its yours...)
  7. finn99

    Anyone still getting decent traffic from Pinterest?

    Could you elaborate on this a bit more please?
  8. finn99

    Sora alternative to make Tiktok videos

    That's unfortunately out of the question. I am on guerrilla mode. I wish I had bought it sooner!
  9. finn99

    Sora alternative to make Tiktok videos

    I didn't know seedance @Rawspele . It seems to be a multi-model provider worth considering. It could eventually lead me to discover new models, like Minimax H3 which I already didn't know about.
  10. finn99

    Sora alternative to make Tiktok videos

    Hmmm... Idk, we differ on that, I find video generation awesome... Give it enough time and everybody with a nice script will be able to produce a movie for a thousand bucks...
  11. finn99

    Best Posting Time and Recommended Topics in 2026

    To make things worse, I am from Spain but I post in English. The only post I have in Spanish has had very limited reach, but I will make some more to see if LinkedIn is routing them appropriately based on the post's language. That, at least, is worth discovering. I might open a "journey" thread...
  12. finn99

    Sora alternative to make Tiktok videos

    Yeah this is my guess, that nothing multimedia will convert well, so even choosing a platform or, even worse, several platforms and uploading a sad bunch of videos featuring the product... I am not sure if that's going to be a good idea, given that my landing page already lets you start using my...
  13. finn99

    Posting multiple times a day is good or bad

    This makes absolute sense tbh. It's similar to YouTube not monetizing music videos for you but for the copyright owner.
  14. finn99

    What is the biggest mistake buinessess make when running PPC compaigns?

    I'd say one mistake is not doing A-B testing with at least a couple different landing pages. Conversion can vary greatly. For me the ideal landing page is one with 3 or 4 lines of text, very graphic, that will call the client to click to learn more, instead of a cluttered page with tons of...
  15. finn99

    What can I expect from a LinkedIn page and how to get the most out of it?

    Time to put my shyness aside, I guess. Damn, I think this is the reason why many developers hate the marketing part. I'd like to think only the first calls/contacts are hard, and after that it's all pure repetition.
Back
Top