Recent content by FBP

  1. F

    converting clicks while cloaking

    I only have access to GA4 and I can see sessions coming from my links are around 10% of the registered clicks of my links. I am using an affiliate link so I can see the link clicks via a 3rd party, not meta. To me this feels like a redirect issue rather than the site load speed, but I'll keep...
  2. F

    converting clicks while cloaking

    do you think the load time on the redirect from the cloaking software could be the issue? Maybe clicks are not seeing the landing page to begin with?
  3. F

    converting clicks while cloaking

    would you expect there to be a load time issue if you're using cloaking to redirect to the offer page?
  4. F

    converting clicks while cloaking

    Does anyone have some tactics to help convert clicks into conversions for igaming on meta? I'm having to run cloaking and I drive 15/20k of clicks through to site, but only 5 or 6 convert. My ad is a generic "game of the week" message so I was expecting a low conversions rate. But this feels too...
  5. F

    sms broadcasting platforms

    so it looks like a closed book unless you have access to a local entity
  6. F

    WH turning BH

    Hi, my agency recently took on some clients that require GH / BH tactics. We move in the social spaces and I understand the advantages of renting or buying accounts. I have access to cloaking tools and adspower browsers. Are there any other tools I should be looking at as part of the stack?
  7. F

    sms broadcasting platforms

    does anyone know of any sms broadcasting platforms that have routes into Vietnam?
  8. F

    CPAs in Vietnam

    Do you know cpa for deposits?
  9. F

    CPAs in Vietnam

    For igaming registration or deposit?
  10. F

    CPAs in Vietnam

    Experts, I’m trying to get average CPA/CTA for new igaming users in Vietnam using meta, any suggestions?
Back
Top