Recent content by expert99

  1. E

    600K Subs (Shorts) But Dead Channel – Switch to SEO Tutorials or Start Fresh?

    Hey guys, I’m in a bit of a dilemma and would really appreciate some experienced input. I have a YouTube channel with 600K+ subscribers. Most of them came from Shorts content (riddles/entertainment). The problem is: Very low engagement now Long-form videos barely get views Revenue is almost...
  2. E

    Looking for the software used in this 2D animation style

    So you don't think it's free Ai
  3. E

    Looking for the software used in this 2D animation style

    Hi everyone, Can anyone identify the software used to make this animation? [Youtube video] I need to know: How they get the character to look at the camera mid-sentence. How they maintain the character design (Consistency). Is this a specific AI tool (like Hedra or Luma) or traditional...
  4. E

    if i do this , will it be copyrighted material

    is i make a video with copyrighted material and not free but i make a lots of edit and animation in video will it be good a get monetized with no problem like this one ? https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zzwnrPhxjUM
  5. E

    I have a question on this YouTube channel !?

    Do you guys see this Channel I want to know if it can be monetize and what software is he using ? video link channel link
Back
Top