Recent content by EthanReynolds

  1. E

    What's your main focus when starting a new blog?

    I usually start with low-competition keywords, but I don’t ignore authority. I’d rather publish a small batch of targeted content, see what gets traction, then double down based on the data. That tends to be more efficient than blindly publishing hundreds of posts.
  2. E

    Hello, Am an aspiring marketer who wants to know all about SEO and traffic.

    Welcome! BlackHatWorld can definitely be a good place to learn, especially if you’re looking for real-world SEO tactics rather than just theory. Just test things yourself and take some of the more aggressive strategies with a grain of salt.
  3. E

    stake.com affiliate programs

    Dude, 50 valid FTD per day is a huge amount. Keeping you at a fixed rate of 10% with such numbers is, frankly, highway robbery. Stake is known for being difficult to negotiate with because it's already huge, but with your volumes, you have serious leverage. You need to contact your affiliate...
  4. E

    Whats your dream country you want to visit?

    Japan for me. The mix of old traditions, crazy modern cities, and amazing food makes it really high on my list. I’d love to spend a few weeks just exploring and getting lost there.
  5. E

    Can Quora help improve SEO and brand visibility?

    Yeah, I’ve seen some benefits from it. Good Quora answers can rank in Google and bring steady traffic, especially for niche questions. I wouldn’t treat it as a main SEO strategy though - more of a nice bonus for visibility and brand awareness.
  6. E

    What Are the Apps You Use Most Frequently?

    For me it’s probably YouTube and Reddit. I’ll open them for “just a few minutes” and somehow lose half an hour
Back
Top