Recent content by estronkadar

  1. estronkadar

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    OK SES replied to me, that they will fix, it is worker mistake, unfortunatelly, their fix, wasnt changing middle name on passport, from "random" :0 to some british middle name, instead they deleted middle name completly thats not what I asked I advise cautious when dealing with Second Eye...
  2. estronkadar

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    entire day zero contact from second eye solutions side, they dont feel any blame here, they dont feel like answering anything I am sorry, but this is unprofessional. I was very tolerant and I could share blame and pay 40$ more for next selfie, but you wont even trouble to reply anything. This...
  3. estronkadar

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I am waiting for resolved reclamation. Guy randomized all infromation for me, name surname adress but he forgot to randomize mid name When I placed order on your site, you ask for mid name, I have puted "random" and guess what second eye did, they made passport on name (similar example) Ben...
  4. estronkadar

    I need someone in UK who pay bills

    I need to see actual orginal bills that are up do date. Internet/phone best , I will pay 20$ for each high quality scan, sure blur your name etc best if folding is not visible so u know press it someway so its less visible pm me here duhh
  5. estronkadar

    Long term, cooperation for video editor, crazy talk & many cam

    Hello I need medium skrill/ expert who uses or will use many cam and crazy talk. Work is short and payment is right after work, daily orders. Need to make short video out of picture, thats all For someone experienced it should be 5-10 mnutes max work, payment is 10 euro for each completed...
  6. estronkadar

    Easy & Fast Video Animation Software? (recommend please)

    Hello I am in need of video editor Daily orders, daily payments I need photo to be imitated into short video thats all Pm me or write email [email protected] Regards
  7. estronkadar

    How to create animated videos?

    Hello I am in need of pro video editor, or medium skilled :) Daily orders for changing photo into moving video, realistic If anyone s intrested pls pm me or write to email [email protected]
  8. estronkadar

    equipment /software

    I would like to coop with video editor if here is anyone pls pm me, I need someone using manycam> facerig or crazytalk software daily orders , daily payments. Regards
  9. estronkadar

    Video editor manycam>facerig>crazytalk

    Hello I am in daily need of photo>video editor I need simple thing Steady photo, moving, acting like live video for 4-5 seconds, realistic. Daily need of couple of this, long term cooperation, stable and mature partner. Pm me or my email [email protected]
  10. estronkadar

    Man, 2 kids: never tried this before.

    working on your own is best option
  11. estronkadar

    Is The PC completely unusable?

    get linux i hate mac :P
  12. estronkadar

    How do you get up after failure?

    failure is just progress, you fail means you try, and you wont success without falling once or twice on your road, classic
  13. estronkadar

    How do you get up after failure?

    make some money, buy boat, go on fuckin adventure, find some girl to travel with, friends, world is vast, take some drugs, party, have fun, open yourself, get to know yourself and eventually die happily like u did all you wanted, no fucks given :)
  14. estronkadar

    KEYWORDS not ranking

    yep you need better rating
Back
Top