To put it into perspective...
I used my bank US CC to complete an order on their site. My address is CA. They asked a couple questions. Asked if I could show them the card (last 4 digits only) and that's it. Great experience. And customer service is great too.
Thanks!
Any idea where to buy unlimited bit coins with almost immediate delivery? eBay has one solid person. However, they have to mail the code to your PayPal address and being a stealth account...it is not possible.
Hello all,
I am using a stealth PP for funds from eBay. I'm not too worried about withdrawing funds as I have a bank account attached etc. However, the volume of transfers to the bank account is what I am weary of.
Does anyone have a method they would be willing to share, that would entail...
Have you read the main guide on BHW about Amazong to eBay dropshipping?
Don't worry about the eBay USPS screen. Go to your sold section on eBay and next to the item click the little icon that brings up "leave feedback, add tracking number, refund etc" and add the tracking number that you got...
Hi,
As many of you VERO sellers know, eBay gives you an option to file a counter sue against the VERO party that got your listing taken down. Then eBay gives that party 10 business days to comeback with a response. If they do come back with a response, they are effectively suing you and you...
Sounds like a Dreamhost install. What are those going for nowadays, $40 a year with free domain? Perhaps OP is the one who cannot afford to hire somebody for content writing and website development... JV's should be fair to both parties.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.