Recent content by Enzueu

  1. E

    Blogging 4 basic doubts, seniors please guide

    In all honesty, I would only focu on that particular niche when it comes to technology because there are actually more resource on that particular topic. It would not really matter how many words it has as long as the article meet the requirement of the search criteria.
  2. E

    SEO Specialists which Backlinks Work for You in 2026?

    In fact, I believe that relevanc nd placement on the page have much greater significance than the actual type of backlink. In other words, if the page receives some traffic nd get indexed by search engine, then it is more valuable than page with just gud DA/DR.
  3. E

    how to safe blog from google core updates?

    actually, it is useles to think about making the website updates-proof. all I do is check the google search console for lost traffic nd update those pages.
  4. E

    Do citations still do anything for map pack rankings, or is it just NAP consistency now?

    although I will still cite the major NAPs consistently, I must say that I would rather go with GBP and reviews than the same busines listed in all the directorie.
  5. E

    Should I Ignore Learning Limited?

    If CPA/ROAS is efficient, I'll keep it the way it is and concentrate on conversions for the next few days. It would be redundant to change the ad set in order to avoid the learning limited stage.
  6. E

    Want to sell blogger anime website

    If you are selling it, I would add traffic, income, indexing nd screenshots of your analytics so that people can asess it correctly. blogger is easy to manage, but the statistics will weigh more than the platform itself.
  7. E

    Something I Have Learned From Working On Websites

    Sure, becuz I have faced the same thing too. focusing on just the symptom without paying attention to the root cause will lead to some other issues in SEO/development.
  8. E

    What in the hades happened to SEOQuake?

    Yes, indeed the old overlay was among the best. until now, I have been relying on chrome find nd an extension to mark the findings on the SERP, but nothing can match the old SEOquake setup.
  9. E

    safe link building methods white hat SEO

    I would recommend to newbies guest blogging post that can be helpful in your niche nd real links rather than many irrelevant links. IMHO, just two gud links from reputable websites are far better than many random link.
  10. E

    Facebook identity confirmation when commenting

    yes, I have seen random checks taking place now, but it is not really KYC for everyone. It look like mostly random check happen becuz,of the activity in an account.
Back
Top