Recent content by Emran44

  1. Emran44

    Affiliate for Adult Dating Experience

    Thanks for sharing. Focusing on a specific GEO and testing one market at a time makes sense. I also agree that choosing the right affiliate offer and understanding the audience is important before scaling traffic.
  2. Emran44

    About Tiktok monetization

    Yes, TikTok has several monetization options, but the requirements depend on your country and the specific program. I’d first check the Monetization section in TikTok Studio to see which programs are available for the account.
  3. Emran44

    Affiliate for Adult Dating Experience

    I haven't worked in adult dating affiliate marketing myself yet, but I'm interested in learning more about the industry. What would you say is the biggest challenge for someone starting out—traffic acquisition, choosing the right affiliate network, or getting good conversions?
  4. Emran44

    How can I monetize AI movie fan pages?

    Another option is to diversify beyond platform monetization. With audiences from Mexico and Thailand, you could test localized affiliate offers or brand partnerships that match each audience. I’d start with one monetization method, track RPM/conversion rates, and scale what performs best..
  5. Emran44

    What's the best Hyperliquid bridge?

    I’d prioritize a bridge with strong security/reputation over just speed. Before using any third-party bridge, I’d verify the official URL, supported networks, and contract addresses, then test with a small amount first. Also worth checking fees and slippage before moving the full balance.
  6. Emran44

    For those doing online work, what do you wish you knew when you started?

    Exactly. I think being patient and staying consistent is really important, especially when starting out.
  7. Emran44

    How can I monetize AI movie fan pages?

    That sounds interesting. How are you generating such high view counts across so many pages?
  8. Emran44

    How can I monetize AI movie fan pages?

    I understand. I’m also interested in learning about alternative monetization methods for Facebook pages. Hopefully someone here can share some useful ideas or platforms for finding advertisers.
  9. Emran44

    facebook support tickets

    I’m also interested in this. Has anyone recently found a reliable way to open a Meta support ticket when the support inbox option is no longer available?
  10. Emran44

    How can I monetize AI movie fan pages?

    I’m also interested in this. Have you tried Facebook’s own monetization options yet, or are you mainly looking for alternative ways to monetize the pages?
  11. Emran44

    Which Wordpress theme do you like for CB?

    I’m also interested in this. What type of WordPress site are you using it for, and which themes have worked well for you?
  12. Emran44

    New Member Introduction

    Welcome to BlackHatWorld! It's great to see someone interested in digital marketing and learning from the community. Best of luck with your journey!..
  13. Emran44

    For those doing online work, what do you wish you knew when you started?

    I wish I had focused on learning one skill properly instead of trying too many things at once. Consistency seems to be one of the biggest factors in online work.
  14. Emran44

    Is anyone doing blogging/guest blogging with AI automation?

    I’m interested in this too. I think AI can save a lot of time with topic research and content outlines, but human editing is still important for quality and originality. I’d be especially interested to know how others are handling fact-checking and keeping AI-generated content from becoming too...
  15. Emran44

    Spend up, sales flat - is someone clicking my ads on purpose?

    The repeated device pattern and similar bounce timing are definitely worth investigating. I’d compare the traffic by device, location, IP patterns and time of day against your conversion data before assuming it’s intentional. Have you noticed whether the unusual clicks are concentrated around...
Back
Top