Recent content by embire

  1. embire

    [FREE TRIAL - VIP] - We are looking for users to test our new Rewards Survey service

    We have replied to everyone up to this point. If you would like to try out our new Paid Surveys website, reply Interested in the thread.
  2. embire

    Is a Thank-You Page Really Necessary?

    I use my thank-you / welcome page to track a purchase on Facebook and Google Ads. I have around 12+ money sites that use this method and it has worked well for me over the years. Call me old school.
  3. embire

    Claude Code and Codex API service: Beta Testers Needed

    I have loaded another 20 x slots. Reply interested if you want to use Claude and ChatGPT for free
  4. embire

    Claude Code and Codex API service: Beta Testers Needed

    I tried sending you a DM but you have DM's locked on your profile, please DM me
  5. embire

    [FREE TRIAL - VIP] - We are looking for users to test our new Rewards Survey service

    Hi GTRZ I tried sending you a DM, but you have blocked this on your profile settings. Please DM me so that I can reply with instructions Regards E
  6. embire

    [BETA TESTERS] Coding Agentic Model

    We have sent a DM to all interested users up to this point.
  7. embire

    [FREE TRIAL - VIP] - We are looking for users to test our new Rewards Survey service

    Hi BHW, We have just launched a new site where you can get paid for completing surveys. We offer surveys from various providers and you get paid in Diamonds that you can convert to BTC or DOGE once you have earned enough. Before we start large scale advertising and potentially a Marketplace...
  8. embire

    New here

    Welcome to the community! We do hope you get what you are looking for - BHW is a haven for us nerds.
  9. embire

    Claude Code and Codex API service: Beta Testers Needed

    If you paid us $30, you would have gotten $300 API credit
  10. embire

    Claude Code and Codex API service: Beta Testers Needed

    I have sent you a DM with your details. We do not log actual data on the API, only token usage for billing purposes. We have around 2800+ developers using our system. We do not see a need to log user data.
  11. embire

    Claude Code and Codex API service: Beta Testers Needed

    I have messaged all users their details up to this point. We have more accounts free if you would like one, reply interested
  12. embire

    Claude Code and Codex API service: Beta Testers Needed

    Right now we have ChatGPT-5.5, Opus 4.8 and Sonnet 4.6 available. We will add any new models that are released on the same day of release. We give you access to the API which allows you to build your own Agentic system, or you can use our pre-packages Desktop Chat for Windows / MacOS. The...
  13. embire

    Claude Code and Codex API service: Beta Testers Needed

    Thank you for your reply. Currently we support ChatGPT-5.5, Claude Opus 4.8, Claude Sonnet 4.6. Yes, it will allow Agentic tools through our custom designed Windows and Mac software app that we have written and available for download from the Client Dashboard. In the long term, we are working...
  14. embire

    Claude Code and Codex API service: Beta Testers Needed

    I have sent all members their dashboard login details up to this point. We still have some spots left if you would like access, just reply Interested and I will send you an account with $30 review credit. We are testing the service as we would like to open a Marketplace thread in the near...
  15. embire

    Claude Code and Codex API service: Beta Testers Needed

    For every $1 you spend, you get $10 in API credit; this is due to an enterprise agreement we have with Azure. I am running this as a non-profit service helping coders get access to Frontier models at a fraction of the cost. These deep discounts are only reserved for big corporations. Users...
Back
Top