Recent content by Elvan Digital

  1. E

    【 50% Off 】♐ ✅ ⚡Get Your Keyword Rank On Google, ✅ ⚡ Casino ♐ ⭐ | BlackHatSEO ♐ ⭐ | Indonesia ⚡, Turkey, ⚡ Thailand Keywords ✅⚡

    Your offer looks interesting bro especially for casino projects targeting Indonesia Turkey and Thailand I’d like to understand your approach for difficult keywords and the kind of SEO work you usually implement
  2. E

    Are we confusing brands with websites in modern SEO

    I agree with this Rankings can bring people to the site but if they don’t remember the name or trust it it’s hard to build something long term
  3. E

    What anti-spam do you guys use on your wordpress?

    I’d try Akismet first It has a free option for personal sites and generally does a good job filtering comment spam
  4. E

    how can i find active subreddits for marketing?

    Yes I’d focus more on active discussions and genuine engagement than subscriber count alone A smaller subreddit with regular relevant conversations can be much more useful than a huge inactive one
  5. E

    Do you check Search Console before changing a page?

    Exactly That’s why I prefer checking the new queries first before making any changes to the page
  6. E

    New to BHW — Excited to Learn & Connect

    Welcome to BHW bro Good to have you here SEO and ORM have plenty to learn so you’ll find a lot of useful stuff around the forum
  7. E

    What do you look into when a page suddenly sees an increase in its impressions.

    I’d check the new queries first rather than changing anything Look at which keywords are driving the extra impressions and whether rankings are improving If the trend is positive I’d monitor before making changes
  8. E

    Do you check Search Console before changing a page?

    Yes I always check Search Console first I look at queries impressions clicks and ranking changes before deciding what needs to be improved
  9. E

    Are you using Thumbnails in Shorts?

    Yes I think thumbnails can still help Shorts stand out especially when people are browsing your channel A strong simple thumbnail that matches the video can make a noticeable difference
  10. E

    Has Reddit Become More Difficult to Work With in 2026?

    Definitely feels stricter now especially with subreddit rules and link restrictions Building genuine account history and contributing before dropping links seems to work better
  11. E

    Looking for advice about your money or your life niche ( YMYL )

    For YMYL I’d focus heavily on accuracy trust and author credibility Strong sources clear author information real expertise and useful content matter more than simply publishing lots of articles
  12. E

    Which takes more effort NICHE EDITS or GUEST POSTING?

    For me niche edits take more effort because finding a relevant page with real traffic and a natural placement is harder Guest posts are easier to scale once you have quality sites
  13. E

    Hello blackhatworld

    Welcome to BHW SEO and digital marketing are always changing, so there’s plenty to learn Looking forward to seeing your contributions and sharing ideas Good luck
Back
Top