Recent content by Elodia

  1. Elodia

    Is my SEO knowledge correct? Please check my SEO summary

    yes, I agree that this is precisely what SEO involves. It is all about the SEO planning proces . nevertheless, I would recommend incorporating SERP nd GSC into this plan.
  2. Elodia

    How to perform a mass recovery from WebArchive?

    however, standard VPS/cloud hosting can also do the trick perfectly well. there is no need to worry about the separate IPs for each domain as the distinguishing feature is that all the sites look exactly the same.
  3. Elodia

    Handling duplicate content across blogs?

    Imo, I would like to avoid using the same articles for different websites. similar niches are acceptable but there must be a unique purpose and angle in each case. however, in case the same topic needs to be covered in both sites it is better to focus on only one site for that topic nd work on...
  4. Elodia

    when do you split a page instead of making it longer

    In all honesty, splitting is not always due to the long length of the page. whenever there are distinct intentions shown for the same keyword on search engine results page (SERPs), it is normally an indication for me to split; else, if it ranks well, it stay untouched.
  5. Elodia

    Curious to know how this all works?

    this is becuz I do not think that clicks alone will land Page 3 on Page 3 very soon due to the reason that from my experience, there are many other elements in these tools apart from CTR.
  6. Elodia

    Can toxic backlinks actually hold a site back?

    TBH, I would check out the first set of link random spam from scraper is ubiquitous nd rarely is the culprit that is holding up the site.
  7. Elodia

    How do you rank new pins faster?

    truly speaking, I believe that I would pay more attention to search intention nd innovation than the issue of figuring out how to post. sometime there is simply a lag time for people to get to know your pin.
  8. Elodia

    Medical/YMYL site tanked in rankings

    ID check what occurred prior to the drop, including any backlink nd impacted pages, prior to making modifications to the entire website.
  9. Elodia

    Impressions but No Clicks

    but tbh, I would look at the specific keywords used nd their average ranking on the SERP. If most of the views are coming from page two onwards, it is no wonder that the CTRs are low nd then title/SERP can be looked at.
  10. Elodia

    New Domain VS Pages.dev Domain - Ranking on Google Search

    honestly speaking, it appear that this is more of a light weight approach compared to pages. dev. In case if the same content rank on pages.dev, then it is definitely worth considering.
  11. Elodia

    I Get Traffic From Different Countries But Most Visitors Leave Quickly

    the first things that I would check would be the traffic source nd the landing pages. unless they are coming for the right reasons they will leave no matter how high the number.
  12. Elodia

    I wait search engines to implement blogs to go viral as in social networks

    TBH, google can surprise you with some crazy surge, but it does not mean that it is viral as in social media basically it is all about demand nd ranking.
  13. Elodia

    I wait search engines to implement blogs to go viral as in social networks

    the truth is that google does not really have anything to do with the entire social media viral process. It is all about timing, demand nd ranking.
  14. Elodia

    What type of backlinks are working best for rankings in 2026?

    imo, the answer that is alway boring is what will win, contextually relevant link . iirc, metrics nd low-quality links do not work for the long haul.
  15. Elodia

    How do I post at once on several LinkedIn groups?

    actually, I wouldn't do that at all locations. the thing is, LinkedIn understands trends very quickly, so it seem appropriate to post the material by hand in various communities.
Back
Top