Recent content by elcater

  1. elcater

    Seriously Earth is flat or global round?

    Pretty sure it's actually a half sphere which is in fact the shell of a turtle.
  2. elcater

    Allow me to introduce myself.

    Welcome buddy best wishes for your ventures!
  3. elcater

    How to get 30 day free hosting?

    Think it's a typo and should read interserver if you give it a google, haven't tried company personally so can't advise further.
  4. elcater

    Greetings from the Jungle!

    Many thanks for the kind words chaps, I wont reply individually so I'm not seen to be spamming posts but in a nutshell hot tropical jungles will always have a place in my heart even though I grumble when I'm here. :)
  5. elcater

    Greetings from the Jungle!

    Thanks chaps, hopefully no more mission drift on my part as I've got a family to feed now so will have to be a bit more consistent.
  6. elcater

    Greetings from the Jungle!

    10 years of weed, wine, women and song! Have lost logins to everything and expired a handful of nice domains some of which are now worth a mint. But its all good I'll start from scratch and be more strategic and organised this time.
  7. elcater

    Greetings from the Jungle!

    Hi all, I'm from UK but now live in South America. I was on Blackhatworld about 10 years ago but am now totally out of touch... I'm trying to learn CPA to get a bit of capital and then would like to focus on more long-term projects probably blogging. I'm reading a lot at the moment and don't...
  8. elcater

    Has anyone tried selling pirated ebooks?

    slightly rambling off topic (apologies Daniel) but on the same tip, has anyone got a good hack to download scribd books to pdf, retaining all the formatting the old ways don't seem to work anymore and only certain weird documents are available for download now..
  9. elcater

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] - Every BHW member will get UNLIMITED real VIRGIN proxies ❤️

    I WANT A FREE PROXY, hopefully still available havent read whole thread...
  10. elcater

    My gift to anyone that has no money but is smart and wants to make a lot of free crypto

    will meeting first and third requirements suffice? :)
Back
Top