Recent content by EchoBanana

  1. E

    Relevance Is the Real Ranking Factor.

    Not every page needs the same type of backlink. Match the link with the page you are trying to support.
  2. E

    Do AI Overviews change how you build links for informational pages?

    An info page can still help people find your brand before they become customers.
  3. E

    help.. my posts not getting indexed at all? bad traffic

    Make sure the important pages are easy to find from the homepage or other posts, especially on a new site.
  4. E

    What mistakes cost you the most money when you first started Facebook Ads?

    Biggest mistake was targeting too broad without enough data. Wasted money before learning my audience properly.
  5. E

    Changing Facebook Ad Account Timezone During Campaigns

    I havent seen a major impact, but timezone changes can affect daily reporting and spend timing. I prefer setting it correctly before launching.
  6. E

    How do you build trust with search engines naturally?

    I think the best way is to keep your website simple and useful. Write content that answers people's questions, update it when needed, and do not try to force rankings with shortcuts.
  7. E

    TikTok Views down again?

    I am also noticing the same issue recently. some days my videos drops without giving any reaspon then next day reach anyone. I do not think this is happening with small creators because I seen others mentioning the same issue.
  8. E

    Can someone>...?

    A good roadmap is simple: choose a niche, build the site, create content, get traffic, and then monetize it. Flipping is better for quick returns, while ads need more patience.
  9. E

    Can posting too much content reduce a Blog's focus ?

    Search engines prefer sites that focus deeply on specific, connected topic clusters. Broad blogs struggle to rank high because their overall focus is too scattered.
  10. E

    Why is consistency important in white hat SEO?

    Updating your articles continuously keeps users happy so they stay on your pages longer. Good user activity signals to search engines that your site deserves top search ranks.
  11. E

    Is Tumblr Still Effective for Social Media Marketing?

    I think consistency matters a lot on Tumblr. Posting regularly and using relevant tags can help people discover your content.
  12. E

    how many vendors you find in one day ?

    On average, maybe 5 to 10 sites. I prefer finding reliable vendors instead of just collecting a long list.
  13. E

    How do deindexers work?

    For websites you do nwn own, you need a real reason, like copyright or legal issues. Don't send false reports.
  14. E

    Is Weibo Still a Strong Traffic Source?

    I think weibo is not as powerful as before, but it still works well for certain niches like entertainment, fashion, and local chinese audiences.
  15. E

    How do you find subreddits that actually drive traffic?

    I usually search keywords related to my niche on Reddit and check which subreddits are active and have good engagement.
Back
Top