Recent content by Dupage23

  1. D

    I’m Always Curious

    Am I the only one who’s on here lurking and looking at comments? You never know what you might see.
  2. D

    POV: When my Dog ate my Remote

    Came home today, and my dog ate my remote, chewed a hole in my floor. I was so mad, all I could do was laugh. Who else deals with this?
  3. D

    Today I want to give up

    There are some evil people in this world. This week, I’ve experienced just that. If someone can just give me some words of encouragement, it would mean a lot. Thanks in advance!
  4. D

    Which is Better Apple or Android

    Which operating system is better to use. iOS or Android? What phone is everyone using? Time to upgrade my device it’s been 3 years lol.
  5. D

    Price of Gas is High

    Is it me or has the price of fuel doubled in the last few weeks. I'm seeing a lot of e-bikes on the road lately.
  6. D

    Random...But Meta Glasses are cool

    Not a big fan of A.I glasses. However, seeing a lot videos on social media and people using them. Makes me want to buy a pair. But not for $500. WTH!
  7. D

    Is A.I Really Changing The World In Tech?

    With all the talk of A.I, is it really making a difference in the world, or are things being over complicated? Food for thought!
  8. D

    Who Else Loves This Place!

    BHW is a really cool place. Great community to connect with many people across the world.
  9. D

    Overwhelmed

    With so many options and resources available on here. How do I know who to trust. Excited to be here!!!
  10. D

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Would like a sample. Thanks!
  11. D

    Google Ads multiple accounts

    I would be careful doing so. I’ve seen them come after certain people. Not sure how true that is, but it’s worth noting.
  12. D

    My Google ads BH battle plan!

    Great read. Wish I could give more advice. I’m new here so still learning. But I agree with a lot of that the others have stated before.
  13. D

    How To Be More Successful On Social Media?

    Thank you so much. Great information.
  14. D

    How To Be More Successful On Social Media?

    Any ideas I can do to have a stronger online presence on social media profile? Open to all feedback.
Back
Top