No one is being negative. Just like you, my portfolio is loaded with a good amount of MSTR and I got in early and I am literally in the 1% of my demography. I agree with many of your points. However, your post is a twinke and full of fluff. It reminds me of a pig butchering scheme where the...
To the young men (women) who are reading this, while this gentleman may have good intentions you need to be worried about the advice you get. Specially, the should have could have types. The S&P 500 started in March 1957 - but that's semantics and is a clean 31 years away from being over 100...
I hire my VAs from a website that is reputable. However, Philippine employees are like hooking up with girls on tinder. Everything is perfect until the 11th hour and than they disappear.
does anyone know the scheme behind pimple popping or black head removal watch parties? Curious to why someone would go thru the effort and time to post random videos?
Sheppard was charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud, conspiracy to commit money laundering, and the intentional access of a protected computer. Fazeli was charged with aiding and abetting the intentional access of a protected computer.
The charges against Clark, however, are more severe...
I see so many problem here on both sides or at least a different angle.
One, you really have no idea if it was your mom or wife who took the money. Never rule out that your mother not being capable of stealing from you. You could have also hired a private detective "without her knowing" and...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.