Recent content by DUBRILL

  1. D

    Solve Captchas For Free Using DeCaptcher

    It works, pretty cool! I hit the thanks button for sure ;) dont know where you get that from but its nice!
  2. D

    Scrapebox has been useless

    yeah private proxies is the kw ;)
  3. D

    Lets discuss ScrapeBOARD. Questions, comments, thoughts, Videos etc..

    would be wonderful if this had the decaptcha like xrumer integrated..how can it be that just these guys have automatic decaptcha?
  4. D

    Using Seoquake To Automatically Copy Competitor Site Seo

    I think this would be indeed a nice idea..but giving this goodie away to general public would kill it.
  5. D

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I bought it and like it! good job!
  6. D

    All senuke x users: Come in here!

    I think its too overpriced..especially in contrast to xrumer although they are different types of software. Xrume provides auto decaptchas..thats the point.
  7. D

    Did google already do a PR update as of May 2011?

    haven't seen any changes by now
  8. D

    Deathbycaptcha or decaptcher

    it really depends on the software you want to use with it I think.
  9. D

    51782 clicks in Amazon 3 sales ???

    me too! I think something's wrong there..this cannot be true that everyone is making just a few bucks!
  10. D

    Banned Adsense Accounts

    Im on buysellads, too its great I think :)
  11. D

    Banned Adsense Accounts

    without any reason..I think I might have clicked :o
  12. D

    Free Scrape box List!

    Im sure these will be abused to death :)
  13. D

    Referrer - what you need to know (and how you control it)

    or maybe ppl start getting over their thanks-button-blindness :)
  14. D

    Are there actually any GOOD clickbank products or are they all just weak?

    totally agree with bobbys..I don't know how buys that things.. I make only about 30$ a day with this max..sitll many refunds though.
  15. D

    TheVault.Bz Invite Code - Great Ratio!

    What is correct now? joining by invitation or answering some questions?
Back
Top