Recent content by drwho1

  1. drwho1

    ⚡Get Featured on MSN.com✅ ⏩ DA 94✅ DR 92✅ ⏩85.9M+ Traffic ✅ ⏩Boost Authority & Rankings ✅ ⏩$99 Links ✅

    Can I see examples? Can I write the article if it follows editorial guidelines?
  2. drwho1

    Let's talk about something that still quietly works in 2026 ➤ PBN links

    It's not a PBN if they send you a site list. Also PBN's that aren't under your control are a crapshoot. DA/DR can be faked. Also when 20-30 providers use the same spammed out PBN is it really worth your coin? I've gotten niche posts that weren't even in the right niche when they were posted.
  3. drwho1

    Index Google

    I use GSC, works like a charm.
  4. drwho1

    Most people don't have an SEO problem… they have a patience problem

    If your site isn't optimized and you have low quality content, 3 weeks could be never.
  5. drwho1

    Blackhat SEO vs Whitehat SEO in Google Indexing?

    Are you talking about indexing backlinks or your personal website? If you use GSC you can get Google to camp out at your website and do instant indexing.
  6. drwho1

    Is SEO Becoming More About Manipulation Than Marketing?

    Follow E-E-A-T and you will be golden in the SEO game.
  7. drwho1

    Fresh Site Ranking | DA

    DA/DR are made up numbers. Easy to fake them. Just build quality content that people want to naturally link to. And if you buy links make sure you vet them first.
  8. drwho1

    What happened to seo?

    I get high quality backlinks at wholesale. Links you find online that places sell for hundreds, I can get for the price of a meal at Mcdonalds. When seo spammers email me I ask them for their price list and when I get it I laugh at their crazy prices and tell them what I get them for and they...
  9. drwho1

    What happened to seo?

    I've found out that using E-E-A-T and nothing else is enough to get you to rank. I launched my site and within 24 hours I had views. A month later I'm at over 11,000 impressions with 12 REAL backlinks. Most of my backlinks are NoFol Fiverr and SEO spam that is no follow from Google bots. I spent...
Back
Top