Recent content by DreamField

  1. DreamField

    Using multiple craigs list accounts - need phone number advice!

    I hope this is the right area to post this! I have a side project where im selling on craigs list using proxied accounts in different regions across the US (Big metro areas) with an anti detect browser. I have all of my profiles ready to go, and I am wondering if there is a way I can include...
  2. DreamField

    How many of you used to work a 9-5 job and no longer do?

    Yeah we all begin some where! I was a custodian mopping up bathrooms, then I left and became a road side tech changing tires on busy freeways part time while growing a first business. It all took time!
  3. DreamField

    Gordon Ramsay would be impressed with this

    Looks like a tumor in a petri dish.
  4. DreamField

    HOW TO CLOAK FACEBOOK AD CREATIVES ( IMAGES & VIDEOS)

    Oh wow. How well does it work in comparison to cloaking the ad landing page? Curious to know your experience.
  5. DreamField

    ⚠️FACEBOOK ADS FOR RESTRICTED NICHES ⚠️ | CBD | NUTRA | FINANCE | CRYPTO | PEPTIDES AND OTHER — ✅FREE TRIAL — ✅FULL CAMPAIGN SUPPORT — ✅...

    Thanks I sent a message. Please ignore the first message, it was sent to you by mistake.
  6. DreamField

    buying BM5 account vs Agency renting

    As in assessing the service itself, correct?
  7. DreamField

    AI is Destroying Critical Thinking of People

    Exactly. And so we have guys talking to it thinking they solved some quantum physics mystery and generating slop videos and photos for social media. While the women are using it as a therapist venting about their partners to it every day. Most regular users are not using it to its fullest...
  8. DreamField

    buying BM5 account vs Agency renting

    If I'm running restricted niches, what are the benefits of buying buying a verified BM5 versus renting agency accounts? What one do you use for what situation? And are there any options beyond these two? Im trying to understand the difference between all of the meta account options. Thanks!
  9. DreamField

    wth facebook dont even allow deleting msg now

    Ive heard of people accidentally sending some reaaaally embarrassing things meant for other people, if you catch my drift. And they could not undo it. It sucks for sure.
  10. DreamField

    HOW TO CLOAK FACEBOOK AD CREATIVES ( IMAGES & VIDEOS)

    Doesnt meta usa an OCR scanner now to do visual detection? Seems like it would come down to fooling the OCR.
  11. DreamField

    Anyone still successfully running gambling niche ads on Meta?

    Can you elaborate on rotating URLS dynamically? Sounds interesting!
  12. DreamField

    HOW TO CLOAK FACEBOOK AD CREATIVES ( IMAGES & VIDEOS)

    Ad creative cloaking is a real thing?
  13. DreamField

    Seriously, what's the truth with meta and peptide ads?

    I, just like many others I'm sure, have been going crazy trying to figure out how to make peptide ads stick. I'm sure this gets asked a lot. But please hear me out here! If you know anything about the top competitors out there on meta, you may have noticed their ability to run consistent, and...
  14. DreamField

    Blackhatworld mentioned in the latest Fireship video

    Well aint that some shit!
  15. DreamField

    How many of you used to work a 9-5 job and no longer do?

    Curious to hear where every one is at! I have not had a long term 9-5 job since 2018. I have worked a few short term/part time jobs on the side for extra income, but even that was a long time ago. Feel free to share!
Back
Top