Recent content by dragon37

  1. D

    Hiring Pinay Content Uploader with Titles & Tags – Monthly Contract ($100)

    Looking for a Filipino VA for a simple content uploading job. I need someone who can upload 15 videos every day for 30 days. You will need to: Upload the videos Add a good title and some relevant tags Check the video before uploading and make sure there is no watermark Do the uploads every...
  2. D

    Adult Website

    It's really hard to get traffic
  3. D

    Where can I find an adult uploader for free?

    Many websites have many people uploading porn videos for free. How can I find them?
  4. D

    Best Forum Software for Adult Forum

    I also want to know
  5. D

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    So I can not use my real IP and country?
  6. D

    My adult website is not being indexed by Google and is not receiving any views.

    guys i have 0 keyword. If i upload with new tiltle then i get keyword?
  7. D

    My adult website is not being indexed by Google and is not receiving any views.

    I have an adult tube site. The majority of the videos are from premium sites and have the same title. so so onlyfan videos. I did not get views from Google. Videos are indexing too low—between 30 and 38 pages in a week. How can I index pages and get views from Google? Any advice or recommendations?
  8. D

    Hi, old but new :)

    welcome . me too, old and new
  9. D

    How can I introduce myself about my work?

    yeah. true thanks thanks thanks lol. true
  10. D

    Anyone that can help me with reddit?

    They ban my account for cp
  11. D

    How can I introduce myself about my work?

    Thanks for the clarification.
  12. D

    Hello, im new!

    Welcome
  13. D

    How can I introduce myself about my work?

    It's not really possible to say because it's viewed negatively.
Back
Top