Hi, seems there is a 10% off early bird but only on December 21st tomorrow so will buy my ticket then. I received directly from Ungagged. I had to remove the link as I can’t post links here yet as a newbie, but the email simply linked to be www2. Ungagged.com / offer / discount-code/
Hope this...
Pooh any more discount codes? Thinking of two of us going, and just missed out on the early birds minus the bhw discount. Kicking myself... probabaly not going, once hits £500 it's like a psychological barrier to feeling priced out :)
But don't the BH owners check who they allow to advertise on their emails to us? initially it seems the email offer either came directly from Bh world or they approve of this offer, otherwise why would they email it and risk their reputation?
Why would you say that? Do you not think that at least the people who advertise here AND also seem to have some multiple good reviews from other BHW members, then the services must be ok at least to some degree and not cause penalisation? Also finally, I sometimes get emails directly from BHW...
Just starting a discussion to hear other people thoughts about building a small SEO team for a small web design agency. I have 2 people in SEO department, one technical SEO and one account manager (and me with 20 years experience) but I can't find anyone else normal to join us. Tried for 3...
Hi everyone. New on this forum so hello... 12 dollars per review seems very fair to me... It's not just hotels that need tripadvisor reviews. Anything from restaurants to private tour guides rely on trip advisor. I for one don't feel sorry for tripadvisor if their system gets abused. I wrote a...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.