Recent content by Double D

  1. Double D

    promote adworkmedia's offers?

    I can't get accepted into Adworkmedia and I wrote a damn good description on how I would promote their offers. I don't get how noobs just get in with no effort ????
  2. Double D

    Need help getting into a CPA network

    I would pay someone or become their referral to get into a CPA network. I tried with a few networks and they're telling me my traffic wouldn't suit their needs. I tell them I am going to make sites for offers, get organic traffic from google, make pages on social media sites like...
  3. Double D

    Need a legit looking site to get accepted in CPA network

    Ok I will try that thank you
  4. Double D

    Need a legit looking site to get accepted in CPA network

    Willing to pay someone a little just to use their site so I can get into a CPA network.
  5. Double D

    Stop banning my accounts.

    What internet company do you need to have in order to use Dynamic IP?
  6. Double D

    Stop banning my accounts.

    Past week I've had accounts terminated (not flagged) and I had more taken out today as well. Just when I thought the ass rape was over they blacklisted the IP's I was using because they all came from the same area. Sad Sad day :(
  7. Double D

    adscendmedia down?

    um....lol adscendmedia down today?? having trouble logging in! hopefully just one of those couple hour problems :X EDIT: yep seems like it was just another quick downtime .. back up now
  8. Double D

    Stop Flagging Videos Morons!

    Yes, I've noticed a lot more flagging as of lately it's very very irritating it's not only competition flagging but also the people watching so it's hitting twice as hard. Keeping videos / accounts up means you definitely have to play the numbers game and step it up with ranking lots of videos...
  9. Double D

    adscendmedia down?

    down for me hopefully comes back up sooon
  10. Double D

    Adscendmedia down?

    I've been trying to log on since like 4pm and it's been down the whole time ?? anybody else having issues with the site ?
  11. Double D

    WTF...Trying to make YT Accounts but having trouble

    According to malwarebytes I have no threats. I tried using pinger on a VPS and it redirected me to that same page. hmm...weird
  12. Double D

    WTF...Trying to make YT Accounts but having trouble

    Damn, alright going to get it right now. Hopefully that'll do it thanks for the reply!
  13. Double D

    WTF...Trying to make YT Accounts but having trouble

    When I try to use pinger it redirects me to a different site (http://www.myofferpal.com/?redir=frame&uid=www50500a4477bf42.82129470) Wow... is this happening to anybody else? and does anybody know any other sites like it ? Hopefully gets fixed soon but I need some accounts made asap
  14. Double D

    [YouTube Journal] Making $10-20/Daily - Watch Me Scale It Up To $100/Daily

    Hey congrats on the success... Are you using the content locker on cpabeyond or the the new beta link lock ? Do you make a blog for each niche and just lock it ?
  15. Double D

    Adscendmedia/content lock question

    Hmm yeah sounds like it could. Is MGcash and CPABeyond the preferred choices when it comes to stuff like that?
Back
Top