Recent content by Dmytros

  1. D

    How do I find out if my competitor is building Hidden PBN?

    You can try: Bing Webmaster Tools PublicWWW Linxact
  2. D

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hello. You can contact our customer support ([email protected]) and specify the characteristics of the sites you are interested in, and we will prepare a list of offers meeting your request.
  3. D

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    You can read the testimonials in this thread, we have also started collecting video testimonials from our clients. This guy sold 2 affiliate sites for over $1M dollars in 2023 thanks to Shared.Domains. This guy is using Shared Domains for parasitic SEO. Independent review...
  4. D

    How do you check your links still live?

    https://linkchecker.pro/
  5. D

    Why do many SEOs solely rely on domain rating (DR)? (+ Experiment)

    Observing the heavy reliance of SEOs on metrics like DR, DA, and TF, I conducted DR inflation experiment two weeks ago. 1) I utilized the unregistered domain admix-dr-test.com (someone else has now registered it). 2) I used a Fiverr service to boost the DR (I won't mention this service to...
  6. D

    I have a question about domains.

    No, these metrics are easily inflated. Examine expired domains backlinks manually to see how good the links are, how hard they are to get.
  7. D

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    How Shared Domains works? A site with DR 29 that uses homepage links from shared.domains is in a very competitive Google top.
  8. D

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hello, all accounts are moderated manually, and if you registered yesterday, our support team was on the weekend, today the support team should have contacted you.
  9. D

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Now you can get your link in 24 hours! Available slots at the link https://shared.domains/market/ You can participate in actions - and see the domains from which you get a link.
  10. D

    ✅ [METHOD] Guest Posting Pricing Checker: The new FREE Link Building Tool which compares guest posts pricing among sellers

    I've been using it for a long time to check if sites sell links or not.
  11. D

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    A detailed review of shared.domains from a client who sold the site for $600,000 https://gaffiliator.com/shared-domains-review/
Back
Top