Recent content by dmitiria1

  1. dmitiria1

    Reddit HERO needed

    I am looking for someone to promote my brand on Reddit and Quora (Maybe other social media also), Looking for a person for ongoing, long-term cooperation. High-risk niche (Peptides & Steroids), I am open to considering individuals without experience in this niche, but a demonstration of skills...
  2. dmitiria1

    TikTokers and Social Media promotors

    Hi. I am looking for people to collaborate on TikTok advertising. The work primarily involves creating short TikTok videos, generating engagement, and driving traffic to the peptide niche website. Various formats are possible. I am looking for creative individuals who want to earn money or are...
  3. dmitiria1

    BLACK SEO Expert needed V2

    Hi, I am looking for an REAL Black Seo expert. If you have genuine insight and can explain the workings of certain anomalies and guarantee the repetition of this success, please contact me. I do not respond to braindead bots.
  4. dmitiria1

    Super BLACK SEO Tools combination - explanation needed

    Is there any BLACK SEO expert who could explain me the anomaly? It's very interesting.
  5. dmitiria1

    Super BLACK SEO Tools combination - explanation needed

    Hi. I’m looking for an explanation of how a certain site manages to rank incredibly high, specifically, what "black hat" SEO methods were used. Not sure if i can share the URL? So let me try to explain at first: The domain was definitely purchased, and the niche is somewhat related, but the...
  6. dmitiria1

    [SHOP] RedditorShop.com | Premium Reddit Accounts for Sale | Aged & High Karma | Verified & Ready to Use

    All accounts i bought via this platform were banned. (Straight after resetting password, what is required) Support reply:
  7. dmitiria1

    Reels / Tiktoks creator - freelancer needed for long-term cooperation

    Hi, I'm looking for freelancer for creating Tiktoks/Instagram/Facebook reels. Payments in cryptocurrency, need someone for long-term cooperation. Mainly gym/workouts related content.
  8. dmitiria1

    Peptides Social Media

    Hi. Only UNITED KINGDOM I'm looking for people to collaborate with on promoting a online PEPTIDES shop, specifically content creators - instagram, tiktok, facebook or and more social media platforms. Only UNITED KINGDOM
  9. dmitiria1

    ▓▓░Advanced AI Visibility Outreach Guest Post░▓▓☀️Helps You Rank on Top in Google,ChatGPT&SGE☀️DR 50-90+☀️10K-1M Traffic☀️High Relevance⚠️Deals Inside

    Received my first order for 10 backlinks. Overall decent quality, quick communication. Next order purchased - will update regarding the quality of next order.
  10. dmitiria1

    Your opinion about sellers needed!

    Hi. A question for those who actively use the services on this forum: Is there anyone who you can really recommend for backlinks building? Someone who offers good prices and has offered you truly high-quality backlinks in the past, not all that spam? I'm asking because for a long time now all...
  11. dmitiria1

    Backlinks for supplements / weight loss niche.

    Hello, I'm only interested in the sites listed below. Please don't spam bots if you don't have a specific offer for me ( PLEASE TELL Price for link insertion / guest post publication) Niche is for supplements / weight loss (high risk content) URLS: Swolverine . com Santelog . com Amazon MUSIC...
  12. dmitiria1

    Fact-checked content in 2026

    Hi. I'm currently searching the web and have tested many ready-made AI tools and AI models, but I didn't find anything completely satisfying Do you know of any suggestions that create 100% fact-checked content? Any app, website, or something that always creates fully analyzed content, saving...
  13. dmitiria1

    bhw professionals

    Hi! I'm coming to you with a real question: have you managed to find any real help here lately? Real users who provide quality work? For some time now, I've been flooded with bots, spam, and terrible quality. There are so many scammers here; whenever I ask a question, my Telegram is flooded with...
Back
Top