Recent content by Dk8

  1. Dk8

    High authority backlink parasite (go.id ac.id) - BLACK HAT SEO

    And again, the number of domains I own is increasing every day. What do you think I should do to optimize all of these domains? Should I parasitize these pages with i-gaming content? Because these domains won't last long. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
  2. Dk8

    High authority backlink parasite (go.id ac.id) - BLACK HAT SEO

    Thank you, your advice is very useful. In your opinion, how can I optimize a page that has shown little progress? Do I need to make a few changes or just add backlinks to the domain?
  3. Dk8

    High authority backlink parasite (go.id ac.id) - BLACK HAT SEO

    In your opinion, does the backlink strategy have an effect, because each domain will instantly get hundreds of thousands of backlinks in an instant, and for other domains, what kind of strategy should be done now, because I have quite a lot of domains here, I mean, do I create another parasitic...
  4. Dk8

    High authority backlink parasite (go.id ac.id) - BLACK HAT SEO

    I'm trying to create parasitic backlinks en masse (backlink spam) by injecting them into several high-authority domains like go.id and ac.id. Does this have any specific effect on the parasitic pages I'm targeting for i-gaming keywords like (gacor slot), but the anchor text in each backlink I...
  5. Dk8

    SEO for Indonesian iGaming?

    Hello, thanks for your feedback. I've done something similar, but other competitors are more aggressive and, like me, use hacked domains. Whether it's news or government domains, I'm very concerned about duplicate content. So, I only use landing pages from high-ranking e-commerce companies...
  6. Dk8

    SEO for Indonesian iGaming?

    Hello, thank you for your response. I apologize for my rudeness. Could you explain this in more detail? Please.
  7. Dk8

    SEO for Indonesian iGaming?

    Hi, thanks for your feedback. I've been targeting specific brands and lower-level keywords, and some of the pages I've created are already ranking for those keywords.
  8. Dk8

    SEO for Indonesian iGaming?

    I've tried several methods, including: providing good backlinks generating traffic creating good content using good eged/ and Indonesian domains, as well as hacked ones but for some reason, I'm always unable to enter the iGaming keyword. Many people use Ecomers Landing Pages, and they can...
  9. Dk8

    I am a Beginner and Developer

    Hello, I'm new here, and I'm looking for new ideas for developing products on Google
Back
Top