Recent content by djomar

  1. D

    What can I do with 100 EU Facebook Aged(2008-2014) accounts to make money?

    Just learn how to use macrodroid , after that it gets simple
  2. D

    What can I do with 100 EU Facebook Aged(2008-2014) accounts to make money?

    i havent started yet , but it will be . ive been building macros for 2 years and want to start getting into social media next
  3. D

    What can I do with 100 EU Facebook Aged(2008-2014) accounts to make money?

    i just purchased a banned fb account , I didn't know until I logged in and it asked me to scan my face and send a 2FA code, currently looking to have 10 accounts that I can put to work, but my plan is to use automation to boost a monetized profiles profits
  4. D

    My journey to 10k/month streaming music

    My music is my own , and ai music is essentially copyright proof so no
  5. D

    My journey to 10k/month streaming music

    I stopped wanting to make a song or artist popular and used the law of large numbers
  6. D

    Apple Music Stream Farm (2025)

    Try all of them , each has its own rules and you’ll be bullet proof if you learn them , plus 3 checks per month is better than 1
  7. D

    My journey to 10k/month streaming music

    Just got paid with pandora , Dk
  8. D

    My journey to 10k/month streaming music

    Tested audiomack , got an artist approved for amp and stopped testing … seen that they take up to 6 months paying ..still haven’t gotten into SoundCloud or deezer
  9. D

    My journey to 10k/month streaming music

    Before only streams so this time I around I adjusted for both although I know I have to improve how I spend my sessions , advice is always welcome because I just started this platform a few months ago
  10. D

    My journey to 10k/month streaming music

    Literally the same 5 artists on 4 different distribution companies will work better long term
  11. D

    My journey to 10k/month streaming music

    Only because I don’t have all the answers ppl are looking for
  12. D

    My journey to 10k/month streaming music

    You already found it , what do you mean ? I seen your comment on his post
  13. D

    My journey to 10k/month streaming music

    Takedowns are apart of the game to build without considering takedowns during expansion would be counter productive plus every takedown, you learn something new But (message to newbs) as long as you’re thinking about strategies beyond a looping playlist 24/7 you’re already future proofing...
  14. D

    My journey to 10k/month streaming music

    Yes but not what I was expecting , I have to readjust my strategy, plus some distros report qobuz within 3 months others like DK Takes 6-8 months Wish I knew this before I started but it’s still valuable info
  15. D

    My journey to 10k/month streaming music

    Join espider’s course , I have nothing to join and I don’t collaborate with other farms Too much room for error
Back
Top